**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who in the **** is your team? Are you a fan of a divisional rival? Because you can't hate Eli that much unless you're 651 or a fan of a bum *** team in the division.

Benching him for Geno did what?

Benching him for a player the hasn't dressed all ****in season because he's not ready is gonna do what?

We are 2-10, season is ****in over. What in the **** are we gonna see? A third round rookie QB play in an NFL game without an OL, WRs and a run game. Sounds like he will be a ****in star and go off in that scenario.

I've heard so many players and coaches say you see pretty much everything you need to see from players in practice.

I'm in no way saying bench him for Geno. That was dumb as ****. We have seen Geno play and he is garbage. At some point you have to look at the future. No sense in killing a 36 year old "behind an awful line and run game" when you are 2-10. Give the young guys some run and see what you have. Worst case scenario it just gets you a better pick. Best case you find your next franchise QB.

You are 2-10. Who gives a **** if a guy won you a superbowl 5 years ago. He has been a mediocre QB for some time and has been talking about retiring. At some point you have to see what you have and play Webb to see if he can be your guy.

I get the love for him, but he is ****ing 36. At some point you have to look toward the future, but apparently remedial giants fans like yourself think he is going to be around to be mediocre forever.

You keep saying they have no run game and no line. That is fine, I 100% agree with that, but they have consistently had one of the better receiving cores in the NFL.

Flacco is far more mediocre than Eli, he did win a ring, that secured his career with the ravens...now look at the context in which Eli won BOTH his rings, these were not your typical Superbowls, one can argue 07 will go down as the GOAT SB, with 2011 at least within the top 5 superbowls...Eli earned his right to be mediocre for as long as he plays...he brought victories to this city that some cities been chasing for DECADES....maybe you don’t understand because you are not an NYer.

Flacco is far more mediocre than Eli, he did win a ring, that secured his career with the ravens...now look at the context in which Eli won BOTH his rings, these were not your typical Superbowls, one can argue 07 will go down as the GOAT SB, with 2011 at least within the top 5 superbowls...Eli earned his right to be mediocre for as long as he plays...he brought victories to this city that some cities been chasing for DECADES....maybe you don’t understand because you are not an NYer.

You are right, I dont understand the point of being mediocre for the sake of being mediocre.

Flacco also sucks which is why they brought in Mallet (who is also ******)

There's really no reason to even play Webb. They're drafting a QB, Webb can't do **** with our offense. He hasn't been better than Geno in practice.

They should have let Eli start every game. In week 14 or 15, when we are getting blown out you put Webb in during the 3rd to see whatever it is you're looking for.

They need to play Davis Webb before the year is over.

Under the new circumstances I believe Eli will split games with Webb, I’m sure he refused to split the games with Geno because he was not having any of McAfool’s buffoonery, but if Webb is our future and Eli knows is for the best of the team, he will split the games with him...just doesn’t seem like Webb making strides to actually be the future of the team

This clown McAdoo is DONE for in the NFL...nobody coming near this dude

All this talk about Eli getting injured...Eli isn’t trying to break tackles or run the ball, he’s lasted this long because of how little mobility he has :lol: these are football players, he knows how to take a hit.

Huh? Didn't he like lobby to sign Cutler and basically force the Dolphins into trading their best player for a ****ty 4th round pick?

Spending $10M on Cutler was a mistake, but you can't fault the guy for trying to salvage the season after our starting QB goes down in training camp.

Gase and Ajayi never got along, he probably would've moved him last year if the guy wasn't rushing for 200 yards a game. Didn't like the trade at the time, and still don't like it, but Kenyan Drake has stepped into the starting role very nicely so far.

Honestly want to know where the “Eli is garbage” narrative is coming from

Guy has actually been a decent performer the past 2 seasons and was very good at 2014 and 2015.

I always laugh at his once every game “D’oh” moments, but he’s not a bad QB lol

they haven't scored 30 points one time in 28 games bruh

Yeah that’s also a good point, if we had a healthy full team it would make more sense to put Webb out there, with the type of Offense we are dealing with I can’t even see ARod performing well, what exactly are we expecting a rookie QB to show us under those circumstances? :lol:

Jack Del Rio gave Ben McAdoo a short good game hand shake with a dismissive straight face "your fired" look after the game. It was classic.

Khalil Mack and Bruce Irvin helped Giants fans emphasize the firing too to perfection.

Yeah that’s also a good point, if we had a healthy full team it would make more sense to put Webb out there, with the type of Offense we are dealing with I can’t even see ARod performing well, what exactly are we expecting a rookie QB to show us under those circumstances? :lol:

Aaron Rodgers would go undefeated and win the Super Bowl with the Giants roster

they haven't scored 30 points one time in 28 games bruh
So that’s all on Eli that the offense is mediocre this season and last?
For once did I ever say Eli was good this season and last season?
I said he was decent enough, not good or bad.
The main problem for the Giants has always been the o-line and running game.

Aaron Rodgers would go undefeated and win the Super Bowl with the Giants roster

Rodgers would end up like aroma with a broken back with this roster fam...I think there are College offenses that are much better than the crap we got going :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom