**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got no prob with that suspension,I'd also sit him out against the Bills after to avoid any possible retaliation before the Pitt game

20171204_122037.png

This has me crying without context :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Marshawn Lynch has a higher yards per carry average than:

Le’Veon Bell
Latavius Murray
Melvin Gordon
DeMarco Murray
Frank Gore
Lamar Miller
AP
Doug Martin
Johnathan Stewart
Matt Forte

Getting fired sucks I don't care who you are.
Getting fired only means you are human.

Reactions: sb
going be in lauderdale this weekend.. my girl asked me if i wanted to go.. my legit reaction

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

feel kinda bad, she's a dolphins fan.. i guess i could go boo brady

NFL have us 4 prime time games because of last year's playoff berth and we turn out to be garbage. We're probably not getting another prime time game for a decade or two.

NFL have us 4 prime time games because of last year's playoff berth and we turn out to be garbage. We're probably not getting another prime time game for a decade or two.

zero desire to go to a dolphins game unless the eagles are playing and even then it's just to see a wentz game in person, which i havent done yet

U games, completely different.. ill go whether the team is bad or not.. i might not watch if the team is bad.. but hitting up the tailgate and all that aint a bad way to spend a saturday

zero desire to go to a dolphins game unless the eagles are playing and even then it's just to see a wentz game in person, which i havent done yet

U games, completely different.. ill go whether the team is bad or not.. i might not watch if the team is bad.. but hitting up the tailgate and all that aint a bad way to spend a saturday

I agree that in terms of experience from tailgating to the game, College > NFL any day

Man i'm in the library trying to review for finals and there's this dude next to me listening to old WWF theme songs.

dude was listening to the gangrel one :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom