**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo which is it?
Screenshot_20171204-133831.jpg

Screenshot_20171204-133854.jpg

any other QB and we win last night.. i'm not sure how many QBs in the league given everything going on with the seahawks would have them at 8-4

and as i said before last night's game, would be 10-2 or 9-3 with a more dependable kicker

any other QB and we win last night.. i'm not sure how many QBs in the league given everything going on with the seahawks would have them at 8-4

and as i said before last night's game, would be 10-2 or 9-3 with a more dependable kicker

Pretty much. There's elusive QBs inside the pocket like Rodgers but I can't think of too many QBs that are still elusive as hell outside the pocket and throwing the ball. Anyways his intentional grounding last night was arguably the worst I have ever seen :rofl:. Plus he probably took one of the hardest clean hits on it he's had in his career

Pretty much. There's elusive QBs inside the pocket like Rodgers but I can't think of too many QBs that are still elusive as hell outside the pocket and throwing the ball. Anyways his intentional grounding last night was arguably the worst I have ever seen :rofl:. Plus he probably took one of the hardest clean hits on it he's had in his career

healthy rodgers, i could see doing it too.. but the hits russ took are another thing, not sure how many dude can last through all of that

especially THAT hit:

like this, how many dudes are doing this:

I'm very surprised they didn't make his go through the concussion tests. He was slow as hell to get up.

I'm very surprised they didn't make his go through the concussion tests. He was slow as hell to get up.

dont think he got caught in the head.. i think everything was to the body.. but i just assumed dude's sternum was done.. or he got caught in the ribs from backside guys

651akathepaul 651akathepaul this is a great example of the issues with the refs last night (not saying we would have won.. but this is just odd and didnt help combined with the other issues we had):

Yeah that PI on Richardson I thought was bad. They also missed the facemask on Richardson as well on a ball he always comes down with. They didn't replay any of the defensive holdings but with the sandlot style of offense we have I don't doubt they were bad calls.

Folks getting results back from the October PE Exams got me nervous bros. Gotta take the test in April :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom