**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was what Gronk did worse than Travaythen torpedoing the crown of his helmet to a defenseless Adams face knocking him out cold with a mouth piece flying 15 yards?

I saw everyone say 1 game or just a fine was good for that. Like that play was ****** up but Gronk should get more than 1 game?

Was what Gronk did worse than Travaythen torpedoing the crown of his helmet to a defenseless Adams face knocking him out cold with a mouth piece flying 15 yards?

I saw everyone say 1 game or just a fine was good for that. Like that play was ****ed up but Gronk should get more than 1 game?

Gronk’s was much worse.

Travaythan made a football play and it was during the game, whistle wasn’t even blown. I didn’t think that was a dirty play, it was an unfortunate play

The issue with Gronks late hit was the delay. If the ball was picked and he was trying to make a tackle and rocked a guy who was a foot or two out of bounds, that's a diff story. But the play was way over, defender didn't even attempt to get up, and Gronk paused like he was thinking "should I hit him?" And decided to go through with it

don't think anyone is defending Gronk. just saying the whole, "ban him for multiple games, the season, etc etc" is overkill. bad play, dangerous play, and wrong. he snapped. he's sitting a game which will cost him millions eventually. i think we can move on.

I was shocked Gronk only got one game tbh, I was expecting 3.

In other news lovin all the custom cleats players been rockin this week

it doesn't have to end this way...
DhfNcgB.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom