**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love watching mobile qbs play but they’re not really durable. Russ and Cam prob most durable mobile qbs.
Russ is just good at avoiding hard hits. He's been lucky a few times as well. Some of that stuff is just plain luck

DQwFp6EUIAAu2vw.jpg

Fam....

dudes at the barbershop today arguing about how Russ is the greatest black quarterback of all time

half of em questioning his black-ness lol

Gonna be real interesting seeing how things shape up in the NFC playoffs cause all the top 4 teams have the main ingredients needed for postseason success. Strong run games + good/great defenses

Something's gonna have to give,maybe the experience of someone like Breesus might become that much more important in the end

Still don't think GB making the playoffs is a given even with AR back. They've got a tough next 2 games and they'll likely have to win out to get the wildcard. The Rams,Falcons or Panthers are also gonna need to lose 2 of their last 3 to get a chance

They probably don't get in. But for Minny, Carolina, and the rest of the teams that are fighting for a WC spot, life just got a little more stressful. And if they do somehow get in, life becomes that much more stressful for any team in the NFC.

I mean I can see every NFC team losing their first playoff game. There's not a single clear cut best team

yeah. and of course, any given sunday. but i don't see the Rams and Vikings both going out in their first games. i get that they can be beaten, but what has people thinking "one and done" about them?

you're the resident GB fan right?

Football in person is still dope... tailgates are fun as hell

yesterday's PHI-LA game was actually really fun in person

Coliseum gets a bad wrap
Tailgate is what got me through last season at the Colisseum. The game was so depressing.

Its the only reason why my kids want to go to the games. Just wish we could tailgate for more than 5 hours

Damn, people giving up on Ross already? I watched alot of him being that he's a Pac12 guy and i feel like he's sure thing. Is it injuries?

I'll take him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom