**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. But if damn near all the teams have that then what? Seahawks don't have **** for a run game and they're a bigger threat in the playoffs than the Rams and Vikings

Experience + all that (Brees?)? I dunno :lol:

I'd agree if you guys win the division and get to play home but without that I think it's gonna be a free for all. It does feel like as good a year as any for a wildcard team to make a deep run though

After seeing the Pitt defense struggle so much with the BALTIMORE offense, how am I to believe they can stop the NE offense?

Brady is going to walk thru the AFC and waiting for him could be Case Keenum, Goff, Foles, Dak. :lol: :smh:

Hopefully, Rodgers, or Ryan, or Russ, or Cam can make a run at least and try to make it interesting.

Experience + all that (Brees?)? I dunno :lol:

I'd agree if you guys win the division and get to play home but without that I think it's gonna be a free for all. It does feel like as good a year as any for a wildcard team to make a deep run though

Exactly what I was saying :lol: there's no reason to think any team won't lose their first game in the playoffs in the NFC this year. It's a really good conference this season

Speaking of Cam earlier,would love to see dude on a squad that wants him to succeed. By that I mean one that would surround him with weapons + an OL,Carolina's been downright negligent in regards to that

Dude is too good for that owner too

Vikes O-line is severely banged up. That's the only thing that's worrying me at this point.

If they all come back and the mental mistakes from last game are addressed, they're going to be a tough team to beat at home.

I'm just happy to have a chance to see my team possibly get into the playoffs. I thought we were 3-4 years away, at best.
cowboys fan forever but if the cowboys dont make the offs , ima have to root for the rams and if the rams cant do it the vikes. if none of them can do it then i aint rooting for anybody.

Falcons hold the H2H tie breakers with the Seahawks, Packers, Lions and Cowboys

ezgif-4-ce5d22598c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom