**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iono man, at this point, the book HAS to be out on him. I get the good ole boy network, but they putting their jobs on the line for him too, iono at this point.

The later point is interesting because of how history is being stacked against an individual over the course of their career moreso than actual standing experience.
People will look at the Rams season under Fischer and make their own judgements based on perception of success and what other players say about the organization outside and inside.

OffensiveUnfoldedDragonfly.gif

is it a bug or that's something they do irl?

Haven't watched much ******** this year but I remember people in here saying Norman has been getting torched this year right? I remember Thielen and Diggs worked him. Anyways...

Screenshot_20171211-145156.jpg

he signed the contract tho. no one forced him to play there .

Agreed,just wish he would've worked something out with Carolina or something

He chose the Haynesworth route which is fine too :lol:. His competitive urge/hunger might suffer but his fam won't

I'm not quite understanding how the Patriots-Steelers and Packers-Panthers games aren't being flexed over the Cowboys-Raiders

They gotta do something about that

I believe when they set up the broadcasting schedule, the networks lock certain games so that they can't be flexed. I believe CBS locked the Pats/Steelers game, but I'm not sure about the Packers/Panthers which I believe FOX has the rights to. If NBC could just take whatever games they wanted, these other networks would be heated.

Cowboys/Raiders are 2 of the most popular teams that rarely play each other. That game was never getting flexed out. Especially with the NFL's low tv ratings this season

Derek Carr had maybe four or five open receivers in yesterday's game that really left you wondering where things are going for the QB.
And this isn't a new issue. It's been happening for years. Execution, communication, and decision-making were also an issue.
I don't know if bubble screens are always going to work against a team like the Chiefs.
Chiefs WANTED Johnny Holton to catch the ball so they could strip it from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Norman doesn't care about the money?

I love when athletes say this.
actions >words. He could of signed for the vet minimum with the patriots if he was really bout just a ring...

People still sleeping on the jags. A run game and that defense can get you far. easily my sleeper team and I called them balling out before the season started to. I'm taking jags over every team not named new England in the AFC...

The Jags are technically the better team and it's not like I dont think they can do a little something but right now if I had to chose between them and Chargers I think i'm leaning towards being more afraid of the Chargers tbh.

Norman is full of ****. Went to a team that wrote a huge check. He didn't sign to the Steelers or Packers, he went to a team that has gone to the playoffs once in the last decade and lost.

David Webb was never supposed to play this year. He's not ready. What would throwing him out there with no WRs, RBs or OL show us? He's gonna get killed. Such a bad ****in pick. ****. Reese and Ben should have been gone. Reese should have been gone years ago, Ben weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom