**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its real sad how racist a lot of these owners are. A dude like Kaep whos done a lot of real good stuff for people of color has been blackballed because white owners don't like black players to engage in social justice. These owners acting like Kaep joined ISIS.

Assuming or attempting to guess someone being a Trump supporter always a funny game to watch. Like you're searching for a reason to add fuel to the fire that is Trump. Who gives a **** though, everyone is nuts.

C90C02B7-110D-4DDE-9FA8-E7A68985020F.jpeg

I just want the people who are saying the eagles will be just as good without wentz to stick with that thought don’t try to switch up if the eagles go down hill and give wentz his respect after the fact :smh:

I just want the people who are saying the eagles will be just as good without wentz to stick with that thought don’t try to switch up if the eagles go down hill and give wentz his respect after the fact :smh:

I feel like you just made these people up and then made demands to nobody.

Is anyone addressing or talking further about the Tom Savage sack yesterday where he looked to be coughing blood and suffering nerve damage? Sh*t was wild. Amari Cooper knocked out cold a few weeks ago was scary as hell to watch in replay too. League is on another level.

You like 6 hours late with this meme. We get it. Carson got hurt, and Cowboy fans are celebrating in their mediocrity. Here's the difference though. Carson will be back. That guy in that meme above? Well he's going to die ringless with 2 Playoff wins to his name. His successor ain't looking too hot either :nerd:.

Is anyone addressing or talking further about the Tom Savage sack yesterday where he looked to be coughing blood and suffering nerve damage? Sh*t was wild. Amari Cooper knocked out cold a few weeks ago was scary as hell to watch in replay too. League is on another level.

I don’t think football as we know it will be around in 50 to 100 years.

The question floating around is can the eagles win without wentz and people are saying the eagles are a complete team and wentz doesn’t matter that much that’s what has me heated the lack of respect from analysts etc

I’m not stupid I been watching espn and paying attention to what people are saying why would you respond like my comment isn’t valid ****

Cause you posted like it was in reference to people on this board and I had a hard time imagining any Eagles fans were on here saying they'll be just as good without Wentz. Why you talking about dummies opinions somewhere else as if they are on here saying it.

Carson Wentz prob a Trump supporter on the low too.

He’s from North Dakota......

Wentz tore his knee from the hit or when he made that cut before the hit? The hit didn’t look too bad but I’m hearing on TV that they’re saying it was the cut before the hit. Which is kinda crazy because he barely even cut.

If Brees plays in the pro bowl, he can’t play in the super bowl....

He don’t need no more pro bowls anyway!!

You like 6 hours late with this meme. We get it. Carson got hurt, and Cowboy fans are celebrating in their mediocrity. Here's the difference though. Carson will be back. That guy in that meme above? Well he's going to die ringless with 2 Playoff wins to his name. His successor ain't looking too hot either :nerd:.

Cowboys fans aren’t relishing in his injury by any means. We are relishing in the fact that eagles fans were celebrating when they broke Romo’s collarbone, with memes and laughs galore. It’s also interesting when other players get hurt it’s “prayers” for insert player. When cowboys players get hurt, the memes be in full force.

With that being said, I don’t enjoy the fact that he’s hurt especially because eagles fans feel like they were super bowl bound with him (and they’re probably right) and now will say “if only Carson”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom