**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys fans aren’t relishing in his injury by any means. We are relishing in the fact that eagles fans were celebrating when they broke Romo’s collarbone, with memes and laughs galore. It’s also interesting when other players get hurt it’s “prayers” for insert player. When cowboys players get hurt, the memes be in full force.

With that being said, I don’t enjoy the fact that he’s hurt especially because eagles fans feel like they were super bowl bound with him (and they’re probably right) and now will say “if only Carson”

no you are relishing the injury, your *** been a ghost but you pop in to throw up some lame meme then back track on it

can't wait til Nick Foles ends your season in week 17

NFCE trash talk byke? Poor Eagles fans could only fire at ksteezy cause everyone else that didn't go ghost for the Giants, 'Skins and Cowboys fanbase were levelheaded...Sans Timid. I don't know who he's a fan of anymore though.

I ain't feeling bad for that Keaton kid anymore, seems he was using racial slurs towards classmates and his mom put him up to this to scam people into giving them cash

his mom is the real scum of the earth

This is why **** is getting weird. Some kid who actually is getting bullied pretty badly was just thrusted into the animal that is todays news cycle. Hearing all sorts of stories that I highly doubt are all true. And on top of what he was already dealing with before this, now he got the internet on his *** which is 1000x worse.

****s ****** up.

Like I read other people were making fake accounts as an imposter of the mom to scam people. Who knows what the moms role is in all of this but it aint the kids fault.

Then the whole world trying outdo eachother with having the kid visit them. So weird.

Last edited:
That’s the story?!?!? Hahahaha, ****. People actually donating to that **** was crazy enough.

she got exposed but not before people donated $60k :smh:

DQwKipAUIAYp0Cc.jpg:large

Like I said in the thread, her crimes shouldn't count towards the child. There's no real proof other than internet hear say that he actually was calling other kids the N word. His Mom is a POS though.

TI summed it up best...

Screenshot_20171211-173205.jpg

Haven't watched much ******** this year but I remember people in here saying Norman has been getting torched this year right? I remember Thielen and Diggs worked him. Anyways...

Screenshot_20171211-145156.jpg

Should have kept his as in Carolina then or went somewhere else for less money.

No sympathy for the greedy

Don't feel bad for Keaton either if it can be proven he was dropping the n-bomb towards his classmates.

If this were true do we know the context of it? Was he raised a certain way and this was the result of a 10 year old snapping while being bullied. Or was he saying it to be mean unprovoked.

Regardless i'm not going to hate on a 10 year old. One way or another he's just a product of his environment.

That reminds me of seeing girls I went to high school with who should not be having kids, having entirely too many kids. And im just like welp im 99% sure how that kid is turn out. Never even had a chance. So it's like should I judge what that kid is gonna end up becoming when none of it is their fault.

Being a product of your environment is what's created a lot of the problems today. I think that's probably another conversation, but am I mad he got his *** beat for saying what he did? Hell no...Not even a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom