**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't blame the kid cause his mom is a POS.
If he was saying that word, then he def deserved to get his *** beat by other kids. No problems there.
But as an adult I'm not going to pile it on the kid. Naw..
i'm just trying to figure out if he really said it, or if it was just made up because of his mom's rep lol.

i'm just trying to figure out if he really said it, or if it was just made up because of his mom's rep lol.

word. if he said it then he too deserves to find out it's not right however that may go down.

But im more worried that suddenly the whole world is piling on some 10 year over something that's not true. I don't think anyone actually knows if he said it or not. Because that's how the news works at the moment.

word. if he said it then he too deserves to find out it's not right however that may go down.

But im more worried that suddenly the whole world is piling on some 10 year over something that's not true. I don't think anyone actually knows if he said it or not.
mob mentality and the irony of the whole situation. everyone feels bad for the kid getting bullied, then proceeds to bully him over something we really don't know is true or not. pitfall of social media clowns.

Them and Jason Derulo is so awkward and forced but my bigger problem is that racist redneck piece of **** they brought back. **** him.

Good play calling by Miami so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom