**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman was a wardrobe stylist for the network. That probably means she had some sort of walk-in closet-type location that probably had bathrooms dude used between breaks. Sounds much more plausible than having her desk in a men's bathroom.

As for the woman's looks...I think we've seen by now that beauty to these dudes doesn't mean everything. It's availability, it's reputation, it's assumption of free _____. This ain't a Miss America pageant to these playas all the time.

It cannot compare to legit sexual harassment but the next most entertaining aspect of this all is Mr. Heath Evans, man of God.

Real life? :lol:

“Well, you don’t want this. I don’t think anybody does. These guys have a lot to play for, and it’s not my responsibility to get them — as I said — to turn up the music. (We’ve got to) figure out a way to get momentum going and put good football plays together. If we got young guys in there, they’re going to have to grow up in a hurry, because we are going to play three good football teams.”

I'm not buying it. She ugly as ****, all of them doing that is crazy. If it's true, I hope they all get canned. It doesn't make sense though.

People mad at Jeter is funny. Giancarlo has a NTC, he picks where he goes. Dodgers couldn't afford him and the Yankees could. Yankees taking on damn near that whole 300 million dollar contract. **** happens.

I hate NTC unless you're a legend, they shouldn't be given out at all.

People mad at Jeter is funny. Giancarlo has a NTC, he picks where he goes. Dodgers couldn't afford him and the Yankees could. Yankees taking on damn near that whole 300 million dollar contract. **** happens.

I hate NTC unless you're a legend, they shouldn't be given out at all.

Say it again for the haters in the back

No one is safe in 2017. I don't know how Michael Irvin and Deion haven't been exposed lol.

Isnt that the same thing McAdoo said few weeks ago :nerd:

I believe she has it in text form

Right, so where's the texts & responses .. the entire convo.

Yankees still wont make it past the ALCS

Funny how I'm seeing a bunch of Eagle's Fans butt hurt over Wentz's injury, they need to keep that same energy they had when they celebrated Victor Cruz's torn patellar tendon a couple years ago

Keith Evans has always had that sexual harasser look

I thought Marshall Faulk was chill though. Too bad.

Oh and the main exec of The Ringer is also going down.

Funny how I'm seeing a bunch of Eagle's Fans butt hurt over Wentz's injury, they need to keep that same energy they had when they celebrated Victor Cruz's torn patellar tendon a couple years ago

well no one celebrated that injury, it was one dumb radio host who tweeted something and he received a **** ton of backlash from Philly fans

I love how some of you are secretly celebrating a torn ACL

seriously, every Philly fan wished Cruz the best and was bummed to see the dude go down like that

The most random justifications for cheering an ACL tear :lol:

"They booed Irvin 30 something years ago when he got hurt. I wasn't born back then, but yea, you guys had it coming"
"You guys threw batteries at Santa Claus. He isn't real, and I wasn't born when it happened, but yea, **** Eagle fans :rofl: "
"They laughed at Tony Romo memes :frown:, they've had this coming for a while"

Dudes are some true weirdos, man.

Just realized we got Saturday games this week :pimp:

Wifey bout to be pissed :lol:

Chargers and Chiefs should be good.

My favorite time of the year is the first and second week of the playoffs where we get games all day Saturday and all day Sunday :nthat:

Trey Bantz Trey Bantz DeadsetAce DeadsetAce this Jeter slander will NOT fly in my thread. End it now.

nO dErEk JeTeR sLaNdEr In mY tHrEaD yOu gUiSe

mocking-spongebob.jpg

The most random justifications for cheering an ACL tear :lol:

"They booed Irvin 30 something years ago when he got hurt. I wasn't born back then, but yea, you guys had it coming"
"You guys threw batteries at Santa Claus. He isn't real, and I wasn't born when it happened, but yea, **** Eagle fans :rofl: "
"They laughed at Tony Romo memes :frown:, they've had this coming for a while"

Dudes are some true weirdos, man.

They talk about us more than we do :lol:

But I'm pretty sure that dude just wants attention. He was popping off in the Eagles thread too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom