**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Story time
Man there's not much. She wanted to see my ****. Wasn't gonna happen. She kept asking for the stats. Saying her army boyfriend got a small Wang and **** :lol: Long story short, I didn't do anything but a female coworker over heard some of what she said and reported it. So when I was asked I told them yeah it's true :lol: ******* crazy *****
This was back in like 2010 though. I don't even talk to females at work anymore unless it's all business related.

Pastor Jameis

tenor.gif

Yo, that story is wild. All these dudes can't walk by this broad without grabbin on her????? Either that's embellished, or she's bad as hell.

this. eff that herpes having and spreading BA

Manfred needs to find a way to strip him of his ownership interest of the Marlins and undo the Stanton trade.

Collusion, noun: secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose. Example: Yankees legend swindles billionaire into buying another team and giving him full control of baseball operations. Yankees legend then trades the team's best player to none other than the New York Yankees for basically nothing.

I've worked with girls who made it clear they wanted the D and I still couldn't imagine a situation where I would walk by one of them and whipping it out like these dudes do. Even if a chick is down, she's not gonna see your **** at work and be like yoooo lemme jump on that.

Derek Jeter got one of the best celebrity resumes of all time.

Holy **** @ that Deadspin tweet though. That sounds wild, if true. Who's the accuser though?

This chick obviously was promised gifts or money or some **** by all these dudes and they didn't come through. First of all though, how was her office in the men's bathroom? :lol: A chick with her "office" in the men's bathroom has the executive producer of NFL Network's phone number as well as Marshall Faulk's, Eric Davis's and Warren Sapp's? I'll believe just about any crazy story about Sapp, but she said the dude gave her sex toys for Christmas three years in a row. If that **** was THAT out of bounds then there's not a chance in hell she wouldn't have reported it immediately and the toys wouldn't have ever been given again. Like I said, either she was promised some **** she never received or she was the office thot and everybody in there was shooting their shot every day. Or both.

Man there's not much. She wanted to see my ****. Wasn't gonna happen. She kept asking for the stats. Saying her army boyfriend got a small Wang and **** :lol: Long story short, I didn't do anything but a female coworker over heard some of what she said and reported it. So when I was asked I told them yeah it's true :lol: ****ing crazy *****
This was back in like 2010 though. I don't even talk to females at work anymore unless it's all business related.

You really snitched on a chick and lost her a job just because she asked to see your ****? If she looked good then whip it out whenever you got off work, if she doesn't then just tell her nah and keep it moving. I'm not losing anyone their livelihood cause of some simple **** like that. Only way I'm admitting some **** like that to my boss is if the chick is busted as hell, crazy and legitimately trying to harass me and getting her fired is the only way to get away from her.

You really snitched on a chick and lost her a job just because she asked to see your ****? If she looked good then whip it out whenever you got off work, if she doesn't then just tell her nah and keep it moving. I'm not losing anyone their livelihood cause of some simple **** like that. Only way I'm admitting some **** like that to my boss is if the chick is busted as hell, crazy and legitimately trying to harass me and getting her fired is the only way to get away from her.

Wait, how did a55 snitch? Literally his story said a coworker overheard the whole convo and reported it.
What is a55 supposed to do? Lie about the reported incident? Lmao

Not saying any of this isn’t true but chick looks old and average. If it is true, these dudes have no self control not being able to resist groping a way past her prime woman

Not saying any of this isn’t true but chick looks old and average. If it is true, these dudes have no self control not being able to resist groping a way past her prime woman
Yeah I don’t know what they see in this woman if the accusations are true

All I know is that Warren Sapp is a scumbag before this, so I wouldn’t doubt he actually he did this ****.

Wait, how did a55 snitch? Literally his story said a coworker overheard the whole convo and reported it.
What is a55 supposed to do? Lie about the reported incident? Lmao

Yeah if I wasn't trying to get the girl in any trouble I'd just say nah I don't know what that girl is talking about and keep it moving. Like I said, only way I'm admitting to it is if it's some crazy chick that that's the only way I could get her out of my life.

Yeah if I wasn't trying to get the girl in any trouble I'd just say nah I don't know what that girl is talking about and keep it moving. Like I said, only way I'm admitting to it is if it's some crazy chick that that's the only way I could get her out of my life.
I mean he did call her crazy so....yeah lol

This chick obviously was promised gifts or money or some **** by all these dudes and they didn't come through. First of all though, how was her office in the men's bathroom? :lol: A chick with her "office" in the men's bathroom has the executive producer of NFL Network's phone number as well as Marshall Faulk's, Eric Davis's and Warren Sapp's? I'll believe just about any crazy story about Sapp, but she said the dude gave her sex toys for Christmas three years in a row. If that **** was THAT out of bounds then there's not a chance in hell she wouldn't have reported it immediately and the toys wouldn't have ever been given again. Like I said, either she was promised some **** she never received or she was the office thot and everybody in there was shooting their shot every day. Or both.

Yeah you saying this just proves I did the right thing :lol:
1. We were 18-19 years old. She ain't lose her ability to feed her non existent kids. This was Safeway we were working at
2. She was crazy and I didn't want to deal with it
3. I knew her for like 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom