**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you saying this just proves I did the right thing :lol:
1. We were 18-19 years old. She ain't lose her ability to feed her non existent kids. This was Safeway we were working at
2. She was crazy and I didn't want to deal with it
3. I knew her for like 2 days.

Alright I don't blame you :lol:

If you were like 25+ at a nice job and both worked there for over a year together then I'd tell you to be a man and either whip it out or tell her to stop bothering you

Just read the McNabb harassment stuff :rofl:

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting ******,” “CUM to dinner with me,” and “why don’t you CUM over after work.”

Chick is too ugly and old she gotta be a liar. Way too many other baddies at NFL network they would harass.

These accusations sound ridiculous, how can you put someone’s office in a damn bathroom, especially an adult that can’t be legal. Pretty sure she’s not an custodian. Any sane person wouldn’t be walking around groping or dry humping a coworker, even if they were feeling you.

These accusations sound ridiculous, how can you put someone’s office in a damn bathroom, especially an adult that can’t be legal. Pretty sure she’s not an custodian. Any sane person wouldn’t be walking around groping or dry humping a coworker, even if they were feeling you.
This. If they were harassing her you would think they were def harassing other women on the job who look ten times better than her. Lets see if more women come out

Just read the McNabb harassment stuff :rofl:

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting ****ed,” “CUM to dinner with me,” and “why don’t you CUM over after work.”

That's wild as **** if true

20171212_075703.png

What's stopping a Zesty SBMVP?

Waiting for the Rex Ryan allegations to surface about him hitting on feet around ESPN.

I need to see the proof
need to see her text and response to them as well. cant just be one sided text. what if she was with it etc etc. . if she told them to kick rocks or something of that nature then thats on them
i remember being involved with a girl at work , she was married and we would send each other videos and pics .we was fn tho. i always made videos to of everyone im with. if i cant record a piece of it , i aint with it. i dont trust people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom