**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what am i not getting? the players we pluck from you contribute like crazy when they play. injuries happen and a team as deep as ours at RB and WR obviously complicate it. but they contribute :lo

go blue
Naw **** that lol y'all was saying oh the bills trash going for that first round pick blah blah blah. Every player that leaves buffalo goes on to start 8 pro bowls all pro teams blah blah blah. Only player that ever left buffalo to be something is Peters that's it.

**** blue too
naw that's still my squad but they on **** list

I'm not close to the biggest Carr fan, but **** like this makes me appreciate having a serviceable QB locked up.

The post Gannon era at QB left me scarred man :smh:

Alex Smith’s and Derek carrs best seasons looked mighty similar :nerd: Smith a full yard more per attempt...

Not knocking Carr or calling you out...moreso just pointing out that perception isn’t always reality with Alex Smith...he’s not top 5, probably never will be...he also ain’t close to sucking...

He’s better than at least half the starting QBs and he’s got similar numbers to his peers that have a similar contract...mariotta, Winston, etc...the cycle will continue..its the going market for starting QBs...

We see some plain bad quarterback play nowadays...the mediocre ones get paid, the good ones get overpaid...

tenor.gif

Alex Smith’s and Derek carrs best seasons looked mighty similar :nerd: Smith a full yard more per attempt...

Not knocking Carr or calling you out...moreso just pointing out that perception isn’t always reality with Alex Smith...he’s not top 5, probably never will be...he also ain’t close to sucking...

He’s better than at least half the starting QBs and he’s got similar numbers to his peers that have a similar contract...mariotta, Winston, etc...the cycle will continue..its the going market for starting QBs...

We see some plain bad quarterback play nowadays...the mediocre ones get paid, the good ones get overpaid...

I agree with you. Having a mediocre QB is a lot better than having no QB.

About DC vs Alex: Alex is 34 and DC is 10 years younger so there is still a lot of room for improvement with DC. Also, we remember how ****ty Alex's first 5 years were before Harbaugh came around. Carr has had a different offensive coordinator ever year of his career and has yet to have an offensive mind at head coach. He's been saddled with conservative, defensive head coaches who can't really get the best out of him. I wouldn't close the book on how good Carr can be yet.

What is Dan Snyder thinking. This gotta be one of the dumbest moves in NFL history. We’re orher teams gonna give AS11 this much money? If he was a free agent why not just wait until he becomes a free agent to try to sign him?

What is Dan Snyder thinking. This gotta be one of the dumbest moves in NFL history. We’re orher teams gonna give AS11 this much money? If he was a free agent why not just wait until he becomes a free agent to try to sign him?
There’s a reason why their rings are so dusty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom