**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
O.. they weren't?

Trading for alex smith was their only option?

Alex smith or colt McCoy was the only options they had?

IMG_6014.JPG

The skins should have never let it get to the point where they had 0 QB.
The fans know alex smith isn't taking us anywhere. To me who cares if we start colt mccoy if you draft a qb for the future. You should have just paid Kirk but now that you didn't and got into this predicament why would you let our most promising CB go and take on Alex "dumpoff" Smith.

This means another 2 years of mediocre football in washington. Whelp...lets go caps

Maccagnan better be on the first thing smoking to wherever Cousins is! He better not mess this up!

I'm not surprised that they're letting Kirk walk. They had a bad relationship and they didn't believe in him. He came up short in a few big games so I see why you wouldn't want to pay him. I thought they would try to get a decent QB for next year, draft a QB and let him sit for the year. I definitely didn't expect them to extend Alex Smith and keep him. That's pretty ****in crazy.

Vikes need to just say **** it,cut most of their QB's loose and toss Kirk a bag

Kirk with Cook and that offense would be serious...

Didn’t watch a full game through after that horrible loss they had to the Saints.

Don’t plan on really watching any games next year. Bottom 5 franchise in sports.

Sadly agree. I watched 2 games all year this past year. Im basically done with football and sticking with basketball and soccer until the skins give me something to actually care about

Vikes need to just say **** it,cut most of their QB's loose and toss Kirk a bag

Kirk with Cook and that offense would be serious...

These are current numbers? I think the Jets are going to end up in the $90-100M range.

:lol: imagine being at work and you going through Twitter/NikeTalk and then finding out your company just submitted transfer papers to send you to Cleveland.

Chiefs were probably ready to give Alex away for free

this has classic moves such as Haynesworth, Sanders, Bruce Smith written all over it

I'm not surprised that they're letting Kirk walk. They had a bad relationship and they didn't believe in him. He came up short in a few big games so I see why you wouldn't want to pay him. I thought they would try to get a decent QB for next year, draft a QB and let him sit for the year. I definitely didn't expect them to extend Alex Smith and keep him. That's pretty ****in crazy.

Exactly. I mean, Kirk is my guy, but it ain't like he was exactly lighting it up in Washington. I completely understand why they were hesitant to pay him. Trading for, AND re-signing Alex Smith is the real head scratch, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom