**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think Luck is a lot further out from coming back than anyone thinks so dude would be handicapped from the jump without a QB. He'd be destined to fail unless he traded for a starter. If the rumors of him getting assurances from RKK to be BB's heir in NE then that's infinitely a better situation for dude than going to that pill popping clowns trash franchise

carver carver KAT to the Sixers confirmed? :nerd:

3BFAB9E9-1969-4940-B45D-BCBB0810DD03.jpeg

Is Edison usually Eagles fans or Giants fans? Smack dab in the middle of NYC and Philly.

Just hearing Edison makes me cringe, if I never take that train from Trenton to NYC ever again I’ll be a happy man

Is Edison usually Eagles fans or Giants fans? Smack dab in the middle of NYC and Philly.

nah that SHOULD be giants/jets territory. plus they technically play in Jersey too.

only south jersey people root for Philly. like Atlantic City, Toms River area.

I just looked and Philadelphia real estate and a lone tear rolled down my eye...

I wish I had friends and family that lived in Philly I would move back there in a heartbeat. It is so ******* cheap to buy a brownstone.

I guess the job market is also not very exciting.

Kraft offered him more $ to stay and put him next in line after Belly.

Even if that's true doesn't make him not afraid. It's not guaranteed. Guy clearly doesn't have the guts to strike out on his own knowing he was a miserable failure in both Denver and St. Louis when he didn't have Brady and Belicheck to make him look good.

You can be a fan of any team no matter what area you're from :lol: ain't no damn I'm from here and can only root for this team

Even if that's true doesn't make him not afraid. It's not guaranteed. Guy clearly doesn't have the guts to strike out on his own knowing he was a miserable failure in both Denver and St. Louis when he didn't have Brady and Belicheck to make him look good.

yea but i mean if youre getting the same check and promised the HC role anyway...

who wouldnt ride out with a dynasty instead of jumping early for Colts job.

dude prob never wanted to leave in the first place just wanted another shot at HC. if thats afforded to where youre already at where you dont have to move your family and such, why not stay. plus you can start planning your team for when you take over.

i dunno thats how i would look at it.

Wasn't logged on at all last night.

:rofl::smh: McDaniels pulling his best Belichick with my Jets. Dude better have it written in blood that the NE job is his when Bill is done.

Stay safe @air spider 777

I just looked and Philadelphia real estate and a lone tear rolled down my eye...

I wish I had friends and family that lived in Philly I would move back there in a heartbeat. It is so ******* cheap to buy a brownstone.

I guess the job market is also not very exciting.

You gotta be looking at the Northeast or South Philly, the heart of the city is expensive as ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom