**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To a degree, I technically agree..

But league so damn shady with this stuff and how the operate around certain rules and restrictions (see Alex Smith trade)

To a degree, I technically agree..

But league so damn shady with this stuff and how the operate around certain rules and restrictions (see Alex Smith trade)

So then why did the NFL and Colts accounts (Twitter, IG, etc) post that he agreed to terms? And a presser was set up to for today :lol: .

why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

They messing with mans career just to stick it to Irssy and he don’t eem see it

So then why did the NFL and Colts accounts (Twitter, IG, etc) post that he agreed to terms? And a presser was set up to for today :lol: .

I mean at least pretend like the rules mean something..

It's like when you hear about dudes signing contracts the first minute of free agency opens.. and now there is this weird window where you cant technically sign

For the complexities of contracts, seems odd agreements can get made within a handful of minutes

Sometimes folks are just willfully ignorant. Y'all know damn well what a verbal agreement is :lol: not speaking on right or wrong of McDaniels but don't act like a verbal agreement is a contract.

It's like the folks that can't see the difference between Jessie James' non catch and Ertz's catch

I mean at least pretend like the rules mean something..

It's like when you hear about dudes signing contracts the first minute of free agency opens.. and now there is this weird window where you cant technically sign

For the complexities of contracts, seems odd agreements can get made within a handful of minutes

Reminds me of when Billy Donovan did it to the Magic.

On one hand I think it's a sleazy move. On the other hand, the entire league and most fans are so critical of anything the Patriots do...so f**k it. Nothing they can ever do to redeem themselves. Embrace the bad guy persona.

Sometimes folks are just willfully ignorant. Y'all know damn well what a verbal agreement is :lol: not speaking on right or wrong of McDaniels but don't act like a verbal agreement is a contract.

It's like the folks that can't see the difference between Jessie James' non catch and Ertz's catch

Thing is.. if colts were to say take it to court, which would never happen.. then you got start talking about dates of when things went down and then pats would have a clear case of tempering according to the rules, im assuming

I guess the main difference with Belicheat is he signed a contract with the Jets to be the HC, and said "nvm" without any warning whatsoever.

I guess the main difference with Belicheat is he signed a contract with the Jets to be the HC, and said "nvm" without any warning whatsoever.

If McDaniels actually had it on paper that he waa coaching the Colts then he violated

not that it makes any difference but i could have sworn that even as early as sunday before the SB i read that there was no guarantee McDaniels was leaving for the Colts job.

i think they need to change the rule or whatever you want to call it. i think that no interviews should be allowed to be made until after the SB is played.

you cant tell me thats not a distraction for a coach leading up to the biggest game of their life.

man, to hell with that, if I was Matt Patricia I would've went over bills head and made a effort to inform Kraft during the halftime show, that Butler was being benched for the game, he's going to the lions anyway so he really had nothing to lose and everything to gain. I don't think Kraft had a clue that Butler was not on the field

Last edited:
McDaniels is making is mistake. Colts job was probably the best one this offseason with Andrew Luck potentially coming back.

He's going to get blackballed now, doubt he gets another head coach offer anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom