**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
DVcdTInUQAAX2Zx.jpg:large

He's won a couple, he doesn't need football to make money. Why the **** not? He'll end up being a regular on Ballers.

I think McDaniels will be trash as a HC so the Colts are getting off lucky, go get a coach from Philly. He's wack as **** for the verbal agreement and then backing out. Your word is your word. That's how it is in New England though.

Giants job was the best available

High draft pick, NY market, and the roster is only one year removed from the playoffs

I stand by my Detroit statement.

Franchise QB in his prime, playoff roster, fanbase has really low expectations.

as long as Gronk retires and doesn't go to another team, i'm cool with it. the big fella did work and obviously no issue with him looking out for his health

the partying and booze might have different type of effect on him, but at least he'll have his brain and back :lol:

Giants job was the best available

High draft pick, NY market, and the roster is only one year removed from the playoffs

yea.
only reason i said coin flip between the two was because you have eli at 37 on his way out and a (presumably) franchise QB in Luck

NY market could be seen as a positive or negative. Some guys like the spotlight and media attention, others loathe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom