**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Scandrick still capable of being remotely decent.

Im fiending hard over here for a CB as an arm chair GM.

i really think its Rosen.

Allen or Rosen. Rosen's pro day was Thursday and Allen has been trending up since the combine. USC won't have their pro day til 3/21 so it's not Sam. Sam is going to the Broncos.

Honestly I want nothing to do with Josh Allen anywhere near the Jets, idc all the excuses people make for his last season. Give me Josh, Sam, or Lamar.

Yo lemme just shout out the gawd father; the GOAT ; triple Bs. Big Boss Belichieck.

He put a blessing in front of us for a second round pick.

Because of him we don’t have to deal with this QB fiasco :pimp:

Guap is better off in SF anyway. He's destined for greatness. #REALYoungCore

As a Jets fan, I saw this move coming from a mile away. The 1 year deals of McCown and Bridgewater screamed “WE’RE MOVING UP FOR A QB!” Without this move you’ll go into the mist without anything next year if you don’t take a QB or sit at 6 and pray someone drops. I’m not excited that we had to give this up BUT it’s a necessary evil. We need a QB to lead us and if we end up with Darnold or Mayfield then this could be worth it. God help us if he drafts Josh Allen, SMH.

Edit: I’m kind of shocked the Colts didn’t get more. I’m sure the Bills made a WILD offer and if it included their 1st for next year, I don’t see why the Colts would pass on that.

Obj getting involved in night club fights. Haven't these dudes learned anything from Manziel and Gordon? Smh

Screenshot_20180317-191403.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom