**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
all these dudes signing with Oakland just so they can go party in Vegas in a couple years. why else would you sign up to look up at Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers in the standings for the next 5-10 years

QBs get dummy money/years on their deals too just so they sound better to the public.. but usually the big name guys get extensions and restructures with a year or 2 left on their contracts

Never would have caught me in that group..

And what do you consider the Vikings expectations for this season? Playoffs? At least where they got last season?

Hell of a lot of money for cousins to not get further than last season

You right but those extensions and restructured always involved getting more money or turning salary into bonus.

Either way QBs always get the bag, guaranteed or not.

Never would have caught me in that group..

And what do you consider the Vikings expectations for this season? Playoffs? At least where they got last season?

Hell of a lot of money for cousins to not get further than last season

I mean the goal for every team is to at least improve on the previous year's performance. In my opinion, Kirk got paid more for potential stability at QB than anything.

I think Zimmer and Rick were just tired of the revolving door at the QB position. We can all agree that the money was outrageous though.

The expectation this coming year is to at least make it to the NFCCG without the defensive implosion of the previous year.

I mean the goal for every team is to at least improve on the previous year's performance. In my opinion, Kirk got paid more for potential stability at QB than anything.

I think Zimmer and Rick were just tired of the revolving door at the QB position. We can all agree that the money was outrageous though.

The expectation this coming year is to at least make it to the NFCCG without the defensive implosion of the previous year.

My only issue is year 2 and 3 when y'all might lose guys

Totally get why y'all did it.. But other things would have made sense to me too

He’s not even going to start. Split carries with Lynch and Richard
He's still washed up and old for a running back. The average age for a running back is 25-26 now. He's going to gallop to a mere 400 yards if he even makes it through training camp and actually gets to be in the rotation.

getting impatient wondering if we got a real shot at Suh.

I just need to see Suh and Donald playing next to each other. Need to see that in real life.

did anyone argue Jimmy G was better than Watson? Why is his name being mentioned? Watson's the truth. I'd have a hard time taking Jimmy G over him.

Was thinking about Watson the other day. He’s too nice. I believe Jimmy is a better passer but once Watson gets out the pocket it’s a wrap. We just dented our cap for Jimmy but Watson’s ACLs are made out of paper mache so I’ll call it even :lol:

Jack Del Rio and Todd Downing did little to no play action or no huddle even as they preached it heavily in the local press during the 2017 offseason.
Throwing to the same side as the reverse screen seemed to work wonders in Oakland as well (sarcasm).
Oakland signed too many names and couldn't execute or manage a clock on third down conversions beyond five yards despite all of the talent and speed on offense. Sigh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking about Watson the other day. He’s too nice. I believe Jimmy is a better passer but once Watson gets out the pocket it’s a wrap. We just dented our cap for Jimmy but Watson’s ACLs are made out of paper mache so I’ll call it even :lol:
Watson is so nice. I was pissed he got hurt before our matchup with them here in LA. Really wanted to see him. Instead, I had to watch Tom Savage.

I was a hater of Deshaun but he shut me up real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom