**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about Guwop and Watson is irrelevant when the real kangz from the 2016 NFL draft are going to light up this league :nthat:
Brady gonna end up being noodle arm washed next szn too :nthat:

getting impatient wondering if we got a real shot at Suh.

I just need to see Suh and Donald playing next to each other. Need to see that in real life.

Y’all got bread for that?

Isn’t Donald getting paid this year?

Vikings are Super Bowl or bust. Cousins offers stability, which essentially means they will stay competitive, but that doesn't exactly correlate to their Championship window. Their Championship window is right now. And really, a 3-year deal kinda says it's Super Bowl or bust for the team around what the quarterback is anyway, if it were 7 or something, then you'd expect the ebbs and flows of being between 12 and 8 wins while staying in a playoff race each season. They already made the NFCCG and fell short. Getting back there and losing again is a bust.

Watson was a true rookie tho. Jimmy sat behind the GOAT for what 3 years? Cmon

True rookie? :rofl:

This ain’t college b. He went in the first round.

His #1 was Nuk. Who’s arguably top 5. Ours was ... Marquise Goodwin.

Y’all got bread for that?

Isn’t Donald getting paid this year?
They have a little over $25M in cap this year. They technically don't have to give Donald a new deal. He's under contract. But i think they want to put that to bed. So the chances are slim we land Suh unless he's willing to play for a big discount. But we know Suh's all about the money.

They have a little over $25M in cap this year. They technically don't have to give Donald a new deal. He's under contract. But i think they want to put that to bed. So the chances are slim we land Suh unless he's willing to play for a big discount. But we know Suh's all about the money.

Suh and Donald at DT

Peters and Talib at the Corners.

That’s not even fair. We wouldn’t be able to do anything with that. Not eem gon lie.

True rookie? :rofl:

This ain’t college b. He went in the first round.

His #1 was Nuk. Who’s arguably top 5. Ours was ... Marquise Goodwin.
I'm not saying Jimmy isn't a beast, just saying the learning curve and overall knowledge of the game Jimmy def had a few steps on Watson. And yes Watson is a TRUE rookie. Jimmy walk the yard with the GOAT daily. Trust me that makes a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom