**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't think Manziel was that bad. For a QB to enter the league with the Browns, he made some plays and won some games, which in hindsight is pretty impressive lol. Considering they've only won one game since Manziel.

He won like 2-3 games in two seasons

His numbers were average at best.

He got in trouble multiple times with the Browns.

He beat his girl.

Was seen doing coke.

Why in the **** does he deserve another shot? Because he’s white? **** that. I think he is genuinely trying to fix his life and I hope he does but nah, he was average at best his two seasons. If he wants to speak on Kaep, then you gotta be 100% otherwise, don’t say ****.

He beat his girl.

Was seen doing coke.

Why in the **** does he deserve another shot? Because he’s white? **** that. I think he is genuinely trying to fix his life and I hope he does but nah, he was average at best his two seasons. If he wants to speak on Kaep, then you gotta be 100% otherwise, don’t say ****.
Johnny did post some Pro Trump stuff a while back.

Last edited:

He beat his girl.

Was seen doing coke.

He played like 6 games total. Average at best is fine for any rookie QB let alone one that was drafted by the Browns. Which is what im saying, he wasn't that bad. Average at best isn't that bad.

And whether or not Manziel earns or deserves a place in the league is an entirely separate situation than Kaepernick's. Kaepernick deserving a place in the league doesn't automatically make someone else undeserving. The issue is that Kaep as an individual deserves a place in the league. It's possible Kaepernick AND Manziel have a place in the league.

I get why the comparisons are made, but Manziel is right with his frustrations. Kaepernick isn't in the league for non-football related reasons. There's no reason to direct that anger at Manziel or anyone else who is just trying to play in the NFL. They aren't the reason there's an issue and they aren't making it one. The comparisons are fine, but I don't think directing that anger at someone who just wants to play is productive to the actual problem. I'd be frustrated too if people were coming at me for something I had nothing to do with and is completely out of my control. Especially right after you cosigned Kaepernick.

Last edited:
He played like 6 games total. Average at best is fine for any rookie QB let alone one that was drafted by the Browns. Which is what im saying, he wasn't that bad. Average at best isn't that bad.

And whether or not Manziel earns or deserves a place in the league is an entirely separate situation than Kaepernick's. Kaepernick deserving a place in the league doesn't automatically make someone else undeserving. The issue is that Kaep as an individual deserves a place in the league. It's possible Kaepernick AND Manziel have a place in the league.

I get why the comparisons are made, but Manziel is right with his frustrations. Kaepernick isn't in the league for non-football related reasons. There's no reason to direct that anger at Manziel or anyone else who is just trying to play in the NFL. They aren't the reason there's an issue and they aren't making it one. The comparisons are fine, but I don't think directing that anger at someone who just wants to play is productive to the actual problem. I'd be frustrated too if people were coming at me for something I had nothing to do with and is completely out of my control. Especially right after you cosigned Kaepernick.
Was is he tweeting about Kaep when not too long ago he was telling Trump not to worry about haters?

He’s not a better player on the field or a better person off the field. Of course people gonna be pissed he has 13 teams looking at him and Kaep has zero. It’s a slap in the face to minorities. He’s mad because of all the complaints he’s getting. He doesn’t deserve a shot again, he was a pile of **** on and off the field. He’s trying to win over some minorities with those garbage tweets but **** that. I’m disgusted 13 teams even looked at him.

He’s not a better player on the field or a better person off the field. Of course people gonna be pissed he has 13 teams looking at him and Kaep has zero. It’s a slap in the face to minorities. He’s mad because of all the complaints he’s getting. He doesn’t deserve a shot again, he was a pile of **** on and off the field. He’s trying to win over some minorities with those garbage tweets but **** that. I’m disgusted 13 teams even looked at him.
Mara was prob there

But let's be honest here. Kaep has a lawsuit against the owners, there's no way they're gonna give him a shot

Again, it's fair that people are pissed he's getting looks while Kaep isn't getting any. But that's about Kapernick, not whether or not Manziel can play. Or whoever the ****.

13 teams are probably looking because that's their job. He hasn't been signed yet. They're looking to see if a super young, Heisman winning 1st round pick QB, can play. They're looking to see how good he could be on the field. You think they're looking to see how they can make their football team worse? Use resources and cap space on someone who sucks soley in spite of Kaep? no ******* way.

There are soo many dudes who have had off-field issues that have been given another chance to play. It's not like Josh Gordon and Mike Vick dont exist. I mean there are so many lol. It's not that big of a deal if you look at it for what it is.

Last edited:
Kaep wouldn’t be Blackballed right now if more Black NFL players took a knee and stood up for Kaep. You can’t black ball eeryone. Too bad too many black dudes in the NFL are in the sunken place.

Brock Oscrapper getting signed instead of Kaep is worse than Manziel working out for teams imo

Like what has Brock proved in this league these past two seasons? Lol

I do straight hardcore cardio for a hour, by the time I’m done I’m pooped. Should I just set aside a day or two for just weights?

Cardio is good but an hours worth Is just overkill, especially when you’re not building muscle.
In fact, youre losing muscle and not fat with that strategy, which is the opposite of what you’re looking for. You need more calories and you need weights. 1000 calories and 1hr of cardio doesn’t make any sense. You’re gonna burn through 7-800 calories in that hour and burn through nearly your while calorie input for the day, by just doing cardio. What about all the calories we burn at rest everyday? That’s an extreme deficit...Do a 30/30 split Weights/Cardio and see how you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom