**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ Watt is basically modern Reggie White.
tenor.gif

wait until tomorrow...that good soreness :pimp:

the first time you squat...get ready :lol:
Gonna have to go to the gym late night that night. Can’t have the yambs see me struggling with one plate :lol:. I see have a long way to go. I hate feeling like a weak bish in the gym.

Just got out the gym. I took your guys advice and started lifting tonight. I’m so weak right now :lol:smh.

Start light my G. Lighter than you think you need to. You in it for the long haul you got time to increase the weight. You got beginner gains to get through

Also you won't be as sore so you can keep consistency

Start light my G. Lighter than you think you need to. You in it for the long haul you got time to increase the weight. You got beginner gains to get through

Also you won't be as sore so you can keep consistency
Thanks bro will do. It’s crazy how much time, money, etc I wasted siting at a damn bar getting drunk, when I could have been at the gym getting my body right. My dive bar prob misses me lol, but I don’t miss them. The gym is my new bar. Way bette yambs at the gym to look at than a bar. It’s just awkward spitting game at the gym.

Bruh, the soreness from exercising biceps for the first time in a long time. Cant bend your arm straight.

And the squats. Where you walk down the stairs with all your weight shifted forward to your right arm on the railing 2/3 steps ahead of where your legs are behind your body like the grandpas dog from Family Guy. Along with it just being painful to sit on a chair.

JW. Have y'all dudes done the in home work outs? Those seemed to be the best for me. Wake up, eat something quick. Wait a minute than hit the workout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom