**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

oh yeah.gif

Y?

This dude gets caught in lies pretty much every day AND we've seen decades of this dude's scumbaggery

Im not saying she didnt **** him. Let me clear that up. He totally did plow

But to go to the extent of saying someone in 2011 came up to you and was like oh it would be a shame to see something happen to your family and you say nothing about it? I dont believe you.

And now he becomes President and you all of a sudden dont have “fear” anymore, cmon. As President he could prob have you clipped and nothing would happen. It would be deemed a suicide. I know it seems far fetched but im just sayin

They are both scumbags with the one in office being the worst of them all.

Last edited:
Thats true.

Oh well its just a shame what a mockery this man has made of the White House and the Office of the Presidency. We as Americans should be ashamed.

Just waiting for this dude to leave.

Odell doesn't have much leverage, he either plays and gets his 8.25 mil or he sits and gets fined taking from that 8.25 mil.

Combine Mara's comments, Odell actions, and Dave Gettlemen's philosophy about players/contracts this will get interesting to say the least.

CTE is such a terrible excuse for taking part in killing other human beings lol.

There is no way Aaron Hernandez wasn't just being who Aaron Hernandez is. Rather than being under some murdering mind control of CTE lol.

How can you say that tho? We barely even have the knowledge medical minds do know, let alone what they haven't even discovered yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom