**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Calf raises are almost a waste of time.. either you have calves or you don’t.. if I do them, it’s 3-5 quick sets just to get a burn. Probably doesn’t even do much. Luckily I have decent calves lol. If you have cankles or sticks for lower legs, there’s absolutely no exercise that’s gonna help you there.
If you're just talking about the way it looks then yeah, I agree it's mostly genetics. Anyone can make their calves stronger though.

I didn’t know that I could hate this city of Boston more than I already did.

This racist white ***** is on this Aaron Hernandez show and she takes a shot at him and every other Hispanic person when she can. Then when the case gets dropped she goes on the radio telling everyone he’s gay out of anger. Then news gets back to him and he kills himself that night. White ***** said she thinks he had planned it for weeks. FOH, own up to it you racist ****.

Then the two radio hosts saying they don’t regret airing him out and talking about. What a bunch of ****in clowns.

It’s pretty crazy his ex saying he was molested and gay and even his gay lawyer saying he was gay and they talked about it

Where did this all come out?

This racist white ***** is on this Aaron Hernandez show and she takes a shot at him and every other Hispanic person when she can. Then when the case gets dropped she goes on the radio telling everyone he’s gay out of anger. Then news gets back to him and he kills himself that night. White ***** said she thinks he had planned it for weeks. FOH, own up to it you racist ****.

Then the two radio hosts saying they don’t regret airing him out and talking about. What a bunch of ****in clowns.

It’s pretty crazy his ex saying he was molested and gay and even his gay lawyer saying he was gay and they talked about it

who is she?

Couldn’t stand her either, but I don’t buy him killing him self because of that coming out. It may have played a part but there was much more that led to him ending it.

Where did this all come out?

Oxygen did a two part special with his lawyers and the prosecution and some family and friends. It was real good. So many holes in the case. Aaron was 1000% involved but he got ****** over multiple times. And his new lawyer said he could have got the case tossed because of how bad his CTE was.

But his sexuality leaking got him to kill himself pretty much. It’s a great watch

who is she?

Probably your mom BA

Couldn’t stand her either, but I don’t buy him killing him self because of that coming out. It may have played a part but there was much more that led to him ending it.

We don’t know for sure but why else? He got one case dropped and was on his way to getting his other case most likely reduced or dropped. It’s just too weird that the day it comes out all over the radio that he’s gay, he kills himself that night.

Oxygen did a two part special with his lawyers and the prosecution and some family and friends. It was real good. So many holes in the case. Aaron was 1000% involved but he got ****ed over multiple times. And his new lawyer said he could have got the case tossed because of how bad his CTE was.

But his sexuality leaking got him to kill himself pretty much. It’s a great watch

The first set of lawyers were trash. Baez would have been a real threat to the prosecution. In the end, he was gonna be guilty of one charge or another. He was involved, but there were holes to poke as far as him being the actual shooter.

There’s a lot of functional alcoholics out there...

Bro I don’t ever even have any alcohol at my house unless I’m having company over :lol: meeting up with some friends for a couple beers a few times per week is not alcoholic behavior

Did anyone else know this was the current state of the Safety market?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ason-and-eric-reid-could-be-a-big-reason-why/

It's pretty bizarre. Even guys who can make plays on the ball are being largely shut out or limited to no-frills negotiations at a time when even running backs and two-down inside linebackers have gotten paid. There has been almost no movement at this position, and guys like Eric Reid (age 26), Kenny Vaccaro (27), Tre Boston (25), and Ron Parker (30) all still trying to find work, to say nothing of a group of older veterans who have still performed at a high level in recent years, like Corey Graham, Darius Butler and Reggie Nelson.

"We're barely even getting phone calls, and we're not the only ones," said one agent who is involved in the safety market. "You can't even get (BS) offers. We're literally getting nothing. I'm not even talking one year, $3 million. Nothing. And it's not just us."

Kurt Coleman got a deal quickly with New Orleans after he was cut by Carolina last month -- he didn't have to wait for the league year to open to officially sign -- but that three-year, $16 million was an outlier. Morgan Burnett had aimed for $10 million and couldn't get $5 million per year on a three-year deal with the Steelers. Tyrann Mathieu had hoped to reach around that figure as well when he turned down an offer to stay in Arizona on a reduced salary and ended up getting from the Texas $7 million on just a one-year deal, roughly half of what he was set to make originally in 2018.

Agents for other safeties believe that teams may be ignoring much of the entire position group -- and other younger safeties overall -- as a means of not just singling Reid out, himself. It may not be as obvious that Reid is blackballed if there are a handful of similar players who can nary get a phone call from a team with stated interest in them, and if all anyone seems to be willing to pay, hypothetically, is around $4 million per year. At various times this offseason clubs like the Packers, Browns, Bucs and Cowboys have been sniffing around on safeties, and, boy, there are still plenty of them to choose from. Twenty-five remain on the market as we speak.

I guess the Mathieu deal makes more sense. Didn't realize this was going down. Rather than signing for multiple years with this kind of market, prove that he's worth more longer term.

LMAO why you so mad about it?

i didn't realize he was the victim in all of this. i'll have to check it out though.

He's not the victim, we'll never know if he pulled the trigger. He was definitely involved but there were a lot of holes in the case and his charges are BS. They didn't have the gun or a witness so how can you identify him as the killer? His car and cell phone records can tell you he was there but that's it. So you're looking at a 10-20 year trial depending on the case and lawyer. Plus his lawyer said with his severe CTE, he would have gotten it thrown out.

When this was all happening I didn't read up on it too much. The media and everyone made it seem like he was guilty and they had all the evidence in the world. Then when you see how much the Boston media hated him, it makes sense for them to twist it to the public.

CTE is such a terrible excuse for taking part in killing other human beings lol.

There is no way Aaron Hernandez wasn't just being who Aaron Hernandez is. Rather than being under some murdering mind control of CTE lol.

Hahahaha Hahahaha i'm with you in that at the time, i didn't read up on and follow the case and details. i know JJs made a thread and i didn't go in there much, either. so i don't know much about holes in the case and what not.

but i do remember more than just the boston media criticizing him. most national media were all over him. really it was only players who empathized with him. and all of those media folks were doing so prior to the CTE being discovered. after the CTE and news of his sexuality came out, i'm not sure. i definitely need to check out this documentary. seems interesting

Anyone see the two part special on Aaron Hernandez? **** is real good so far.
man, if he would have hired that dude who defended him in the double murder case at the end, he would have got off.

Learned a lot of things on that show that I didn't hear mentioned in the daily updates. Didn't know about the gay part of his life until this show.

that lady was terrible. The C U Next Tuesday word was made for people like her. And those two radio hosts? I want to keep them in their teeth.

IATT IATT 's dude is crazy:

upload_2018-3-25_18-16-48.png

wut :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom