**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea.. I cut that loading up shh after high school.. same with bench, after high school max I was doing was couple reps of 225 (talking max 5-7 for 1 set)

Hell only time I tried 'maxing out' since then was when I did crossfit for a bit and did it with cleans, deadlifts and clean and jerks
Me and my boys was on this go hard or go home nonsense. Either maxing or 10x10 each exercise/machine lol

If or when I do plated leg press I be throwing 10 on each side. I don’t like doing it because I don’t feel like taking off and putting on all those plates :rofl:
Most definitely. Especially when you in the gym and people watching you put plate after plate after plate.

I did that once at a Planet Fitness and someone asked me was I ok lol

I need to try to just go the whole next month without beer or liquor. Maybe I’ll just stick with wine a couple nights per week.

And I need to cop some new supplements and **** to get me motivated to get in the gym...any recommendations?

This is dumb as hell, but one of my friends is a trainer and when he drink he just does vodka waters and brings water flavoring. Guess it ends up being like 280 calories for 4 drinks as opposed to a craft beer which is like 170-300.

But for protein powder this is the best I've had. This with unsweetened almond milk is money

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bsn/synth.html?skuId=BSN770050

lol these owners are just too old and dumb for their own good. Of all the owners, McNair who had just recently dug himself into a hole for saying some stupid ****, decides to dig a deeper hole after apologizing. It's so easy to just say nothing, say something neutral, easily say anything that no one will even hear about aside from defending him. But you defend him. The ONLY thing you shouldn't say.

I think the age combined with these owners never being questioned in their life got their heads all ****** up lol.

I'm curious though, Richardson, McNair, Jerry Jones, and all them. They're 75-80+ years old. Fortunately they're all just about knocking on deaths door. This is the real opportunity to shift these racist issues. Nothing will help reduce racism in this world more than old people dying.

any of yall got tips on a calf routine. easily the worst thing to work out. the burn is actually painful and sometimes i actually just kind of fall over and sit on the ground like a weirdo.

I know because you work the muscle so much day-to-day that you have to over work it to its breaking point basically. I never feel like I have a productive routine and just kind of wing it. I also use smith machine for calf raises. Sometimes use leg press instead. Heavy weight with fewer reps? Lower weight with heavy reps? Somewhere in the middle? I never know and can't find what works best. I usually just throw a plate and some and just do raises until my legs hurt and I fall over.

Simple calf raises are good. You can do them weighted as well.

In general a lot of people would tell you to avoid the smith machine and also avoid isolation exercises in general especially when you are starting out and trying to gain weight. You should be doing heavy squats at least once a week. If you focus on the core stuff—squats, presses, deadlifts, and you can work in the olympic lifts if you like too, that's going to get you strong very fast. A lot of people try to micromanage their routine by doing a ton of isolation stuff and not only is it inefficient but it forms a lot of bad habits.

And of course bodyweight stuff—pushups, pullups, planks, all that stuff is fantastic.

Calf raises are almost a waste of time.. either you have calves or you don’t.. if I do them, it’s 3-5 quick sets just to get a burn. Probably doesn’t even do much. Luckily I have decent calves lol. If you have cankles or sticks for lower legs, there’s absolutely no exercise that’s gonna help you there.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce prefers using the shake weight
8E33FCAA-2B62-4A12-BDC0-56F505577CA0.gif

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce goes to Zumba classes, but only once a week and goes to the the gym on the opposite side of town he got punked at.

Are you an alcoholic?

Hell nah :lol: I only drink socially and it’s only a few nights per week but I drink heavy beers, mostly porters and stouts at breweries, that are probably high as **** on calories and Crown and ginger when I’m out at a bar

I don’t get to play as much basketball as I used to and I basically don’t lift at all anymore so the alcohol gets me out of shape way faster nowadays

Hell nah :lol: I only drink socially and it’s only a few nights per week but I drink heavy beers, mostly porters and stouts at breweries, that are probably high as **** on calories and Crown and ginger when I’m out at a bar

I don’t get to play as much basketball as I used to and I basically don’t lift at all anymore so the alcohol gets me out of shape way faster nowadays

stouts and porters :pimp:

There’s a lot of functional alcoholics out there...

Okay jw because it kinda sounded like you relied on alcohol. It's a terrible sickness

I didn’t know that I could hate this city of Boston more than I already did.

This racist white ***** is on this Aaron Hernandez show and she takes a shot at him and every other Hispanic person when she can. Then when the case gets dropped she goes on the radio telling everyone he’s gay out of anger. Then news gets back to him and he kills himself that night. White ***** said she thinks he had planned it for weeks. FOH, own up to it you racist ****.

Then the two radio hosts saying they don’t regret airing him out and talking about. What a bunch of ****in clowns.

It’s pretty crazy his ex saying he was molested and gay and even his gay lawyer saying he was gay and they talked about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom