**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
d65e52842b2f2782098a7de045969f00.gif

In high school, every bus ride back home from our football game this one dude on our team would grab the base of his nut sack, call it the goat, and pin it behind his *** cheeks as he mooned cars passing by on the freeway.

Not really the point though. Everyone can agree that the player with the ball might be moving or going down to where it's a bang-bang play. What is inexcusable his the dude leading with the crown of his head. Throwing your body out there like that is stupid on many levels and as I said before, he put himself in danger. Nobody, no coach or anyone teaches to do that. It was a clear aggression play and uncalled for.

Dragicon said he didn't see how anyone could think he didn't go for his head on purpose as a response to my post. I explained why I though he didn't. It's kind of exactly the point.

I agree the play was certainly uncalled for though.

wait i should have watched the rest of the video before posting. it was the goat lol. he was doing both.

Then you're claiming ignorance?

Beside the fact that you're hating on Glennon getting voted Captain by his peers in the NFL and not some popularity contest in HS, what is your point?

Just admit you're a hater and move on. ****

Not sure what ignorance I'm supposed to be claiming..

I spoke of the NFL team I follow, which apparently isn't good enough for you

With my high school team, the coaches named the captains.. and sure your cool with most of the team, but you kinda end up mostly with your side of the ball and more specifically within your position groups.. hell since I was on defense mostly I hardly ever really even spoke with the HC

I think he was captain too tbh. filthy safety.

he was elected then and there in the bus. and then the entire bus sang every word to the song colt 45 by Afroman for some reason.

Not sure what ignorance I'm supposed to be claiming..

I spoke of the NFL team I follow, which apparently isn't good enough for you

With my high school team, the coaches named the captains.. and sure your cool with most of the team, but you kinda end up mostly with your side of the ball and more specifically within your position groups.. hell since I was on defense mostly I hardly ever really even spoke with the HC

What are you unsure about? If you're hating on someone being voted captain in the NFL, but use track and HS football as your basis for why Glennon's designation was essentially handed to him, then you're portraying ignorance through your lack of knowledge and understanding on the subject. It's apparently unintentional, but it's a claim of ignorance, no less...

Hold up..I just got notified that quell quoted me...let's see what this fool wants...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom