**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok..

I'm sure eventually your 2016 captain or your 2017 captain will come back eventually

Actually my bad.. I'm sure the Vikings 2016 or 2017 captain will be back.. forgot you in the bears locker room, 2 of their 2016 captains kinda play for other teams

My former offensive coordinator in college was on the Bears staff in 2013 and 2014. Different regime, but yes, I've had insight into it. Will you shutup now?

My former offensive coordinator in college was on the Bears staff in 2013 and 2014. Different regime, but yes, I've had insight into it. Will you shutup now?

Ooooooooooooooooo so someone else was in the locker room..

I mean I guess every single coach and team do the exact same things, right

Just like they keep reprinting kaep's contract for everyone in the league.. seems straight forward enough

Ooooooooooooooooo so someone else was in the locker room..

I mean I guess every single coach and team do the exact same things, right

Just like they keep reprinting kaep's contract for everyone in the league.. seems straight forward enough

Well, I'm sorry for mincing my words if I made it seem like the circumstances were exactly the same everywhere. Not what I meant, if I did.

I don't do that nerd ****.

Now excuse me while I get back to my SNES Classic

Same :lol::lol::lol:
I can't wait to unbox this joint. I woke up at like 5:30 this morning to grab another one.
Walked into Wal Mart with 8 people in line and copped with one no problem.
Can't wait to relive some childhood memories.

IMG_5623.PNG

Trevathen seemed remorseful and genuine about it being unintentional to me tbh

but i think the league needs to set a precedent and make a harsh example by fining and suspending the **** out of him. Because I don't want this to lead to some dumb *** new rules that end up ****ing the game up even more like targeting in college.
In my opinion, no matter how "unintentional" it was from him, he could have easily taken out his teammate if he aimed wrong also....just poor discipline by Danny on a gang tackle situation

Yeah if if I was the commish I would have suspended him one game and a $10,000 fine, assuming that's his first or second offense

Trevathen seemed remorseful and genuine about it being unintentional to me tbh

but i think the league needs to set a precedent and make a harsh example by fining and suspending the **** out of him. Because I don't want this to lead to some dumb *** new rules that end up ****ing the game up even more like targeting in college.

I watched the interview and he really did seem sincere in that it was an accident.
That was just a stupid play though. Could have been so much worst.
Since it's his first offense, I say just fine him and leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom