**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes this m'fer forever to respond. He's probably gonna quote something, out of context and blabber on. :lol: My god...I'm done with it IATT IATT Learn to move on, son.

You know what?...**** you. :lol:

You're creating your own argument. :lol:.

I'm creating my own argument :rofl:

I mean my bad for quoting what you said

You out here reading my mind and writing dissertations based on:

Just noticed they made glennon a captain

:rofl:
First year with team.. and didn't he bish about them taking the qb high.. plus we'll see how long he keeps the starting job and even remains with the team

Teams aren't obligated to name captains.. and a lot of teams simply name the starting qb one of em

Why are racists so cowardly that they come up with the most pathetic, shameful, unconvincing reasons for their actions NOT being racist?

If they feel so certain that what they say/think is right then why not be direct?

I love when they say "not sure why the media is portraying me as a racist" and "please don't let one moment define me"

It takes this m'fer forever to respond. He's probably gonna quote something, out of context and blabber on. :lol: My god...I'm done with it IATT IATT Learn to move on, son.

Nah.. would be nice if you learned how to use google thou.. kinda figured you did already mr trivia

Must be hard being a vikes fan and a bears locker room expert

IMG_5622.PNG

Mans are still at it today :rofl:

Yea minus whale make it the main event at Rustlemania like Stilln mentioned before :lol:

I'll think about it...

So what was the vibe in the bears locker room last year when Marlboro man was named captain?

IMG_5620.JPG

I posted actual quotes from players on the Bears expressing their thoughts on Glennon. That wasn't me pretending to be in the locker room or guessing at anything. Those were real quotes...From Google! :lol: What the hell can't you understand?

This makes you look petty and dumb. Not me. But go ahead tough guy.

Awww the name calling.. I mean google isn't really that hard to use, ain't gotta be sensitive about it

I mean, going assume you know how to type, you are on NT after all.. but I guess you could have someone helping you out and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that

But just gotta go to the site and have at it

What makes you say that?

If he just got knocked out and seemingly cleared of everything I was kinda thinking he'd just be out a week or two.
That hit looked real brutal that I thought he got a neck injury

I could be wrong though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom