**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted actual quotes from players on the Bears expressing their thoughts on Glennon. That wasn't me pretending to be in the locker room or guessing at anything. Those were real quotes...From Google! :lol: What the hell can't you understand?

But I thought you said I was the one making up my own argument.. where did I ever say I knew what went down with the bears again?

I just laughed at the fact that it happened or more specifically I posted this: :rofl:

Bradford gonna come out like...

7sOExkj.gif

then turn on IATT

And how long Bradford going last...

I mean you would be a sucker to have faith in... o wait nevermind

IATT and 651 must have got their coffees spiked with rum this morning

Very high energy posts

And how long Bradford going last...

I mean you would be a sucker to have faith in... o wait nevermind

And this has what to do with anything? Just throwing it all out there, huh? Now, because I cheer for my favorite team, I'm a sucker? What nerve did I strike for you to be a little girl like this?

That hit looked real brutal that I thought he got a neck injury

I could be wrong though

Yeah I was expecting the worst with neck along with head. But everything that's come out has been great news. MRI's are clean, he jokingly fought to get out of the hospital, and feels great today.

Still a concussion, but only that. So who really knows how long he could be out but i'm under the impression we'll see him back soon enough.

Yeah I was expecting the worst with neck along with head. But everything that's come out has been great news. MRI's are clean, he jokingly fought to get out of the hospital, and feels great today.

Still a concussion, but only that. So who really knows how long he could be out but i'm under the impression we'll see him back soon enough.
That's good to hear
Trevathan needs to get suspended though
At least one game

I am certainly not angry. This guy just can't argue and then let it go. I don't know how many arguments I've been in, but everyone moves on the next day. This guy is real salty about something.

:lol: You're a moron, man.

At least I'm aware of what I'm watching on a weekly basis to form a pretty astute observation.. and sharp enough to go and look up something before I decide to talk definitively about it

But hey, every locker room is the same right..

I am certainly not angry. This guy just can't argue and then let it go. I don't know how many arguments I've been in, but everyone moves on the next day. This guy is real salty about something.

Yes I am really salty about how teams choose captains...
IMG_5618.JPG

IMG_5619.JPG

IMG_5621.JPG

That's good to hear
Trevathan needs to get suspended though
At least one game

Trevathen seemed remorseful and genuine about it being unintentional to me tbh

but i think the league needs to set a precedent and make a harsh example by fining and suspending the **** out of him. Because I don't want this to lead to some dumb *** new rules that end up ******* the game up even more like targeting in college.

That's apparent.

It's ok..

I'm sure eventually your 2016 captain or your 2017 captain will come back eventually

Actually my bad.. I'm sure the Vikings 2016 or 2017 captain will be back.. forgot you in the bears locker room, 2 of their 2016 captains kinda play for other teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom