**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Just watched Larry David on SNL. Hahahaha, his concentration camp joke was funny as hell.

Also saw Gronk in some rap battle show. Guy definitely has the brain of a seven year old. He’s beyond stupid.

nick. nick.
I was in the Apple Store yesterday purchasing a gift and got a chance to test the X a bit on the floor while killing some time. Woah!
Super intuitive experience without the home button. The build quality feels a little cheap and Samsungish but I think Apple is pushing us to experience the interface more and think less about the phone physically in our hand. Your thoughts with the phone?
Size is a good compromise between the regular model and the plus model.

nick. nick.
I was in the Apple Store yesterday purchasing a gift and got a chance to test the X a bit on the floor while killing some time. Woah!
Super intuitive experience without the home button. The build quality feels a little cheap and Samsungish but I think Apple is pushing us to experience the interface more and think less about the phone physically in our hand. Your thoughts with the phone?
Size is a good compromise between the regular model and the plus model.

The new gestures are so smooth. I still find myself pressing the bottom of the phone like there's a home button sometimes but I'm used to it now. :lol:

I was using a plus model for a few years so it's definitely a transition going to a smaller phone. It does feel more natural when using it tho.

Edit: Anyone who has or is getting the X, make sure TrueTone is on. It's awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom