**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump didn’t make some of his immigration/race related comments, I’m sure more athletes would support him. When you’re making millions you’re gonna support someone who wants to cut your taxes

:pimp:
BUxvo26CIAMBDuH.jpg

That Pats HC job better be guaranteed because another team will never hire him after pulling that.

Doubt he cares much if he was given assurances he'd be next in line after Hoody :lol:,if he did then he wouldn't have pump faked them so hard

Those league dudes are gonna be fawning over dude all over again if he continues to have success over the next few years regardless of what they say now

Jerking the Goat off for a couple more years was too good for McDaniels to turn down.

They showed some highlight of the Pats winning their first super bowl and Belichick was hype, jumping up and down, cheesing hard. Seems like dude sold his soul to the devil to be the GOAT because he’s like a zombie now. This “if you wanna be great you can’t have fun” thing is lame

can't blame him...it was that or working with broken *** Luck :lol:

First thing I thought of when I heard he wasn’t going to the Colts was that he must’ve spoke to the medical staff and asked “how realistic is it I get Luck for a good part of the season?” And they were like ehhhhh about that. I’d be really worried as a Colts fan

The underlying thing is I think Luck career might be over. It’s either McDaniels found out Luck is more broken up then they admitted and then he knew he didn’t want to fail again.

I would of pulled the same move and said “the Colts sold me on a lie” :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom