LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This city desperately needs someone to come in and change this culture.

**** is gonna get real interesting.

How does Alonzo Gee go from starting every game last season to DNP- coaches decisions in a year?  Just seems crazy.  I like what I am seeing from AB and hope he keeps gaining confidence despite the all the mess.

yea what happened to Gee I thought dude had huge potential

that game last night was disappointing I wont count out playoff hopes just yet but man

Last edited:
Firing Grant is one step toward exit from this horrible mess. I hope Brown goes next ASAP.
Can't watch his wack unimaginative offense and revolving door defense anymore

Yeah, I think playoffs is a bit unrealistic now - we'd have to win about 30 more games - and there are only 33 games left.

Best case scenario the 8 seed in the East is only at .44 - so that's 36 wins - but that still means winning 20 of 33. Possible I guess but that's a huge improvement.

At this time, there's no point in getting the 8th spot and getting bounced in 4 games. This team isn't anywhere near contending. Hopefully whoever they bring in as GM will know what he's doing. Blow it up...get back in the lottery...and do it all over again.

That's the story of all Cleveland sports, unfortunately.

Gilbert made no sense yesterday.

He said that he thinks the players are in place to succeed and that the coaches are in place to succeed. Does he understand that Chris Grant is the one who puts this team together and hired the coach?

Just stupid.

Gilbert actually thinks that this team will just magically turn it around? :rofl:.

Mike Brown needs to be gone too. He should've been canned yesterday as well.

Unreal. Our owner is an idiot.

Last edited:
Gonna be a interesting 13 days until the deadline.

Rumors will start swirling around. Won't believe anything until its official.

bennet 3/4 shooting :smokin proud of homie, i hope the cavs give him time before trading him to timbuktu

They better continue to play Bennett the way they have been.

Waiters with his monthly solid performance :pimp:

Gotta see how we come out Sunday against Memphis.

19/10 - that's more like it. I wasn't expecting the guy to average 30 but that would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom