Rising Stars Game MVP

2nd Year:

• Rising Stars Game participant
    All Star Game participant
    Three Point Contest Winner

3rd Year:

• All Star Game participant
    All Star Game MVP

VERY impressive. Only thing missing? PLAYOFFS.

Let's make that happen!!

29 games left.

3 games out.

LETS GO!!!!!

Why would Cavs trade for Terry? he's washed up and been nothing for past 2 seasons. At this moment, Jack is gonna be more of a help to push for playoff than Terry.

With the injury of Dion, I think any trade rumors involving him is out the window, which is good. IMO, he should be a part of Cavs' future, as a dangerous sixth man a la Harden in OKC.

I had heard that he would like to start, but for the team's good, it'd be optimal if he came off the bench. If he continues to play well and gets his value too high for Cavs to keep, Cavs can always trade him before his contract goes up just like Harden.

We shall see.

Personally, I've really become a fan of his game and personality. His game is fearless and can get hot real quick. He could easily average 20+ if he gets starter's minute, with a little more discipline on his shot selection. And his interview is always funny and honest.

As they evaluate the team and look to make a deal to help it secure a playoff berth, Cleveland Cavaliers officials are making recently acquired Luol Deng available ahead of Thursday’s trade deadline, multiple league sources told ESPN.com.

The Cavs traded three future draft picks and Andrew Bynum to the Chicago Bulls to acquire Deng on Jan. 7. But the deal hasn’t worked out how either side hoped.

Cleveland isn’t determined to trade Deng, but with his impending free agency a concern, new general manager David Griffin is testing the potential market for the veteran forward. Getting value for Deng may be a challenge because his contract expires in June. He cannot be packaged with another Cavs player in a deal due to trade rules, though trades can be structured in a way to get around this issue if teams are motivated enough.

Sources say the Cavs are concerned about being able to re-sign Deng this offseason, as he’ll be an unrestricted free agent for the first time. Several teams with cap space, including the Los Angeles Lakers and Dallas Mavericks, are expected to be interested in Deng.

Makes sense I guess if we can get something good for him.

I don't think they make a deal unless it blows them away.

If they win tonight and make it six straight, I don't see why you break anything up.

6 game streak. Best in almost 4 years - and they could best that with wins over TOR, WAS, TOR - then OKC who will be tough.

dem boys looked nice tonite
pimp.gif

Kyrie after the game:

"Cavs fans are the best in the world, and I brought the MVP trophy back for them. This is a hardworking city and I'm glad to be apart of such a great city."

:smokin

There needs to be a gap in apart - or that's the sneakiest ever way of saying you're leaving!

EDIT:

Cavaliers receive: Spencer Hawes

76ers receive: Henry Sims, Earl Clark, and two 2nd round picks.

The Cavs still own their own 2nd rounder.

Hawes is averaging 13 and 8.5 boards this season.

Solid trade IMO.

Last edited:
Hawes is solid. People think he can only shoot threes, but he actually rebounds quite well for his size too. Turnstyle on defense though

Overall that trade is a good look for Cleveland, considering they didn't give up much and Clark was playing like trash

Not a bad trade, although Cavs are still weak at 3 spot... Is Hawes gonna be a backup C for Varejao or vice versa?

Not a bad trade, although Cavs are still weak at 3 spot... Is Hawes gonna be a backup C for Varejao or vice versa?

I have no idea how long Andy is out for, but I'm assuming that Hawes will be the starter.

This was a very good pick up for this team.

@ DT43. They traded two 2nd round picks when they had 3. They still have their own 2nd rounder. Plus Clark and Sims were bench warmers anyway.

I personally love this trade.

Wonder what # Hawes will wear.

I had to look up Henry Sims. 6'10" but 2ppg in 20 games. Hawes should improve on that!

I always quite liked Andy off the bench if that's how they do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom