LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team got better today. Period.

and as a fan that's all we can really ask for.

No Miles, Dion or Andy tomorrow @ Toronto. Hawes might play, but who knows.

Gotta bad feeling the streak ends. hopefully I'm wrong.

I'm not expecting too much for tomorrow's game. But, if Cavs win, it will be pretty huge for them.

Cavs +9 already with Hawes in the game 
glasses.gif

Cavs almost always shoe tendency to let the opponent dominate in 3rd Q. SO frustrating man..

I don't get how you can come out for the 2nd half so poorly

a 37 point Q for Toronto, and we look completely rattled and lost.

What the hell man.

Kyrie is playing terrible.

Hopefully we make a run and make it a game.

Let's go.

22-34.

Streak over.

Not surprised we lost this game, but the way we came out in the 2nd half was just unacceptable.

Just an overall bad game.

Cavaliers sign Arinze Onuaku to 10-day contract

The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed forward/center Arinze Onuaku from the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers exclusively owned and operated NBA Development League team, to a 10-day contract, Cavaliers Acting General Manager David Griffin announced today. The signing of Onuaku marks the 20th Call-Up of the NBA’s 2013-14 season.

Onuaku has appeared in 26 games (eight starts) for the Charge this season, averaging 14.4 points on .622 shooting, 9.7 rebounds and 1.0 block in 24.2 minutes per game. He currently ranks second in the D-League in field goal percentage and fifth in rebounds and was selected as a 2014 D-League All-Star. The 6-9, 275-pound forward/center has 11 double-doubles on the NBADL season. He appeared in three games for the New Orleans Pelicans this season, averaging 1.0 points, 2.3 rebounds and 1.0 assist in 8.3 minutes per game.

Read more at http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=15280#7j7jvhkVOfcy5IPE.99

^^ Was just about to post that :lol:

Miles, Dion and Andy all OUT for tomorrows game against Washington.

Andy must be seriously hurt :smh:

I'm used to it. every year he gets hurt.. just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom