LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way would I include Wiggins in the deal. Minnesota has no leverage at all. Love doesn't want to be there and they don't want to open camp with him on the roster. They're lying if they say they'll keep him until the deadline because no team is going to give them equal value when Love is definitely opting out.

Trade for Love w/o including Wiggins? Sure, do it.

Otherwise, I'd rather Marc Gasol. Better all-around player than Love.

Let's just say Ray Allen signs with us and we trade Bennett and Wiggins for Love.

Kyrie
Dion
LeBron
Love
Varejao

Bench:

TT
Miller
Allen
Delly
Jones
Haywood
Who cares

OR

Kyrie
Wiggins
LeBron
TT
Varejao

Dion
Miller
Bennett
Allen
Jones
Delly
Haywood.

Last edited:
I just got to see how Wiggins meshes with Kyrie and LeBron. Who knows what could happen? It can't hurt to try right?

Minnesota has a small bit of leverage but the closer and closer they get to the trading deadline, that leverage shrinks.

If love hasn't been traded yet and February rolls around, that current deal the cavs are offering looks alot better as opposed to the alternative option of him leaving in the offseason and them getting nothing for love.

Dont we hafta move more salaries than that from a financial standpoint. I think varejao has to go. Three teamer?

New. Image. New Team. New Thread.

Plus the first 40 pages of this thread are about how crappy the team is :lol:

I'm also curious how many pages the new thread will get compared to the last ones :nerd:

Last edited:
New. Image. New Team. New Thread.

Plus the first 40 pages of this thread are about how crappy the team is :lol:

I'm also curious how many pages the new thread will get compared to the last ones :nerd:
Ite when you make the new thread i better be on the original fan list lmao. Anyway i feel like there is gonna be a lot of shmoney dancing this season :smokin

Ah damn my bad dude... I didn't know you weren't on that :lol:

When I make the thread the official fan list won't be edited... Will be the fans that were here from the beginning.

I edited you in.

Last edited:
Ah damn my bad dude... I didn't know you weren't on that :lol:

When I make the thread the official fan list won't be edited... Will be the fans that were here from the beginning.

I edited you in.
Thanks bruh, I cannot wait for the season. I got a good feeling this year

It's impossible not to be excited.

Call me weird but I'm still shocked that this actually happened... still.....

So surreal.

Got a chance to roll through akron yesterday and you could feel how the energy changed since I had been home last summer

20ice8y.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom