LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously super excited for the season to start, now that wiggins officially signed its going to be interesting to see what unfolds from here.

I'm back fellas, not as obnoxious as before though. The whole NT redesign threw me off, and plus I've been a lil busier and settled for a different name until I just now dug my old one up. Let's Go

Now ESPN is reporting that Bulls have emerged as another potential destination for Love. Supposedly they are offering Taj, Butler and some others.

That package is even worse than GSW's. I doubt Bulls get Love, unless both Cavs and Warriors back out. Having Love on that team immediately make them the title favorite though. I'd rather see him go to GSW than Bulls.

It is also reported that Cavs package includes both Wiggins and Bennett, but Minnesota wants more. Greedy ******* bastards :smh:

Cavs receive: John Lucas, Malcolm Thomas and Erik Murphy

Jazz receive: Carrick Felix, Future 2nd Rounder and 1M.

ALL 3 of the players Cavs acquired have non-guraanteed contracts.

Cavs receive: John Lucas, Malcolm Thomas and Erik Murphy

Jazz receive: Carrick Felix, Future 2nd Rounder and 1M.

ALL 3 of the players Cavs acquired have non-guraanteed contracts.

Wiggins hasn't been signed yet :frown:

but it's looking like the Love deal is very close

Jazz trade already happened man.

According to Cavs writers it's a "firepower" move.

We essentially get rid of Carrick Felix and acquired 3 players similar to him in a way that they are trade bait. Lucas, Thomas and Murphy are all players that we can add in a trade.

NON-GUARANTEED CONTRACTS!

I'd be shocked if one of the 3 guys we got are actually on the roster.

I know the trade happened. Just trying to get some insight into the ulterior motives of it. Didn't know if they were picking up pieces to try and get a 3rd team involved for a trade, or acquire extra pieces etc. Either way I'm curious to see what the front office has brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom