Lock Please. False Pics Were Sent

WHAT??????

Talk about too soon forreal. Honestly there is like NO demand for these at all what is JB doing?

Aqua> Playoffs by far and this shoe just came out within the last 4 years what are they thinking?

WHAT??????

Talk about too soon forreal. Honestly there is like NO demand for these at all what is JB doing?

Aqua> Playoffs by far and this shoe just came out within the last 4 years what are they thinking?

cool. i missed em last time. they should drop aquas again too so i dont hav to spend 250+ for a crappy retro on ebay.

cool. i missed em last time. they should drop aquas again too so i dont hav to spend 250+ for a crappy retro on ebay.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

these can still be found for under retail. cmon JB!

Right, and Jordan Brand already made their profit off them. Now they will make more off this release. The mindset has obviously changed for the Brand. They could care less about releasing a shoe "too soon" for collectors, resellers and people who buy multiples to unDS later. They can release whatever, whenever and make profit....the consumers have given them the keys to the bank.

Back
Top Bottom