Lock Please. False Pics Were Sent

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Teasers are so stupid.

Especially when we know what they already look like, it's not like it's a Retro+ Colorway  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so soon? I still have these in VNDS condition (only wore them 4 times since RD). but whatever..ill pick up another pair on discount.

so soon? I still have these in VNDS condition (only wore them 4 times since RD). but whatever..ill pick up another pair on discount.

the paint used on the ones prior was ultra terrible

i'd pick these up if there's no hassle

the paint used on the ones prior was ultra terrible

i'd pick these up if there's no hassle

Didn't get them last time

These will sit I'll be able to get them at a good price

Wish they would have done the black/chrome. I need another pair of those.

Didn't get them last time

These will sit I'll be able to get them at a good price

Wish they would have done the black/chrome. I need another pair of those.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by jordanfan08

http://theshoegame.com/ar...yoffs-detailed-pics.html those are the same pictures from theshoegame in 2007 i know jb wasn't that dumb                                                                       somebody just wants attention
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow.  TSG just lost all credibility for me. 
I think OP lost all cred, not TSG. They don't have a story up. OP posted their pics...
indifferent.gif

http://theshoegame.com/ar...yoffs-detailed-pics.html those are the same pictures from theshoegame in 2007 i know jb wasn't that dumb                                                                       somebody just wants attention
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think OP lost all cred, not TSG. They don't have a story up. OP posted their pics...
indifferent.gif

1. Teasers are wack. All the blogs need to stop this. I love TSG, but this teaser stuff needs to stop. Modern Notoriety as well.
2. Unless they have the red heel tab like the OGs i'll pass.

1. Teasers are wack. All the blogs need to stop this. I love TSG, but this teaser stuff needs to stop. Modern Notoriety as well.
2. Unless they have the red heel tab like the OGs i'll pass.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
You are correct, I was under the impression that the OP posted their link.   I retract my statement.  

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
You are correct, I was under the impression that the OP posted their link.   I retract my statement.  

This ain't the first time OP tried pulling something like this. Guys remember the Columbias him and Goliath tried saying were coming out?

laugh.gif

Let's keep it moving people...nothing to see here..

This ain't the first time OP tried pulling something like this. Guys remember the Columbias him and Goliath tried saying were coming out?

laugh.gif

Let's keep it moving people...nothing to see here..

Back
Top Bottom