Lock Please. False Pics Were Sent

these were sent to me by air-randy, don't know if he's still legit or not, but whatever it may be, lock it up then.

these were sent to me by air-randy, don't know if he's still legit or not, but whatever it may be, lock it up then.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

i can almost sware i saw those pics before

roll.gif
WOW! #toblack lol

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This ain't the first time OP tried pulling something like this. Guys remember the Columbias him and Goliath tried saying were coming out?

laugh.gif

Let's keep it moving people...nothing to see here..
YUP.

*!$$+!+ fraud...I pop in the JB forum for the 1st time in months and dude's back to his silly ol' tricks. He also made the claim that Donnie Walsh told him and a handful of reporters/fans that they would be keeping T-Mac and LeBron was coming to NY.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

This ain't the first time OP tried pulling something like this. Guys remember the Columbias him and Goliath tried saying were coming out?

laugh.gif

Let's keep it moving people...nothing to see here..
YUP.

*!$$+!+ fraud...I pop in the JB forum for the 1st time in months and dude's back to his silly ol' tricks. He also made the claim that Donnie Walsh told him and a handful of reporters/fans that they would be keeping T-Mac and LeBron was coming to NY.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom