Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

30t6p3b.gif
 at Baron.
???

you think that he wants to be involved? or he is just saying that because he heard of the rumors of the game and hadn't been invited yet?

you think that he wants to be involved? or he is just saying that because he heard of the rumors of the game and hadn't been invited yet?

^ i think people are reading into the article too much and assuming that Baron has already confirmed. Baron probably has quite a few people asking him about it and doesn't want his name used if he has yet to confirm (or even been formally invited). To me, they list out who might play, as in who they plan on reaching out to.

In any case, any idea when this might happen?

^ i think people are reading into the article too much and assuming that Baron has already confirmed. Baron probably has quite a few people asking him about it and doesn't want his name used if he has yet to confirm (or even been formally invited). To me, they list out who might play, as in who they plan on reaching out to.

In any case, any idea when this might happen?

^ Confirmed for the 29th of this month.

Actually, nobody said Baron was for sure (At least from where I've read). They said Barnes has been trying to get Baron involved, but nothing was set in stone - The game however, should be.

^ Confirmed for the 29th of this month.

Actually, nobody said Baron was for sure (At least from where I've read). They said Barnes has been trying to get Baron involved, but nothing was set in stone - The game however, should be.

sucks that Baron and Stephen Jackson wont be there but Gil and 'Tawn makin up for it. Definitely gonna try and make it.

sucks that Baron and Stephen Jackson wont be there but Gil and 'Tawn makin up for it. Definitely gonna try and make it.

Back
Top Bottom