Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

I hope he's wrong then. I don't really remember the videos I've seen of him, but it sounds a lot like Jason Maxiell(who's only 6'5) and he's a good player.

I hope he's wrong then. I don't really remember the videos I've seen of him, but it sounds a lot like Jason Maxiell(who's only 6'5) and he's a good player.

If somehow Kemba falls, we need to draft him and then package Curry and Biedrins for a very good player.

If somehow Kemba falls, we need to draft him and then package Curry and Biedrins for a very good player.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by dland24

If somehow Kemba falls, we need to draft him and then package Curry Monta and Biedrins for a very good player.
Fixed. Why do you guys want to trade Curry over Monta? Monta is getting the Warriors nowhere 
laugh.gif
Because Monta is a better player than Curry.  Simple.

There goes the Kemba idea.  Oh well.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by dland24

If somehow Kemba falls, we need to draft him and then package Curry Monta and Biedrins for a very good player.
Fixed. Why do you guys want to trade Curry over Monta? Monta is getting the Warriors nowhere 
laugh.gif
Because Monta is a better player than Curry.  Simple.

There goes the Kemba idea.  Oh well.

AND, there is no way we are packaging Monta with Biedrins. Too much money going out. Thats another reason.

AND, there is no way we are packaging Monta with Biedrins. Too much money going out. Thats another reason.

Back
Top Bottom