LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

@ICE CITY FC It CAN be total BS, depending on a player's lifestyle.  Take me personally.  Would I rather live in the Oakland Hills/Hayward Hills/Walnut Creek or would I rather live in the madness of the Marina in SF?  I am taking those East Bay options 100% of the time.  But I am not a 24 year old looking to party.  I am looking to chill out.

Last edited:
Definitely but trust me, forget whatever ESPN tells you, 99% of pro athletes from rookies to vets are lookin to chill out more often than not.

Definitely but trust me, forget whatever ESPN tells you, 99% of pro athletes from rookies to vets are lookin to chill out more often than not.

Yea most of them only party during the offseason or sometimes on the road.....

when their wives are around :lol:

LeBron :lol: :pimp: :pimp:
Not happening, but it's nice to know that we're even in the conversation. There was no way in hell 4 years ago, and now, the Warriors are actually a desirable team to play for. Like Lacob or not, he's pushed mostly the right buttons to turn the franchise around.

I think there's more to the Love-Warriors thing than is being reported (although should be obvious). If he wants to be here, the Warriors and Minnesota will eventually find a way to make it happen, and in my opinion, it'll definitely involve Klay and the Wolves giving up the #13 pick (or not throwing Martin in). We shall see in the next few days.

It's obviously a complete pipedream, but Curry-Love-LeBron would be ridiculous haha

Last edited:

@ICE CITY FC It CAN be total BS, depending on a player's lifestyle.  Take me personally.  Would I rather live in the Oakland Hills/Hayward Hills/Walnut Creek or would I rather live in the madness of the Marina in SF?  I am taking those East Bay options 100% of the time.  But I am not a 24 year old looking to party.  I am looking to chill out.
hayward hills, reporting in

:pimp:

Seems like best case scenario.. KLove and kmart for Klay lee and 2015 pick plus fillers come draft day. I'm guessing if it gets done before the draft, barnes would have to be included somehow.

Sucker Free Warriors :nthat:

Last edited:
You're guessing wrong if you think the Warriors are including a 2015 pick before draft day. They can't trade back-to-back 1st rounders.

You're guessing wrong if you think the Warriors are including a 2015 pick before draft day. They can't trade back-to-back 1st rounders.
Not only that, I dont see any way we agree to take on Kevin Martin's contract without THEM giving US a pick.....not the other way around. 

It's over...Da God is coming to Golden State.

Warriors Believe Trade For Love Would Make Them Viable For LeBron
Jun 25, 2014 2:57 PM EDT

The Golden State Warriors remain interested in trading for Kevin Love, but they don't want to expand the deal beyond Klay Thompson and David Lee for Love and Kevin Martin.

The Warriors are attempting to protect their assets and also don't want to give up a future first round pick without protections.

Chad Ford said on ESPN LA 710 AM that the Warriors are also eyeing LeBron James as their next move if they are able to acquire Love.

“At the end of the day, I don’t think there’s a better Kevin Love deal for the Wolves than what the Warriors can offer, said Ford. "And I think the Warriors are very motivated to get Kevin Love in part I think not just because he’s an upgrade over David Lee, but in part because I think that now that you can have a Steph Curry and you have a Kevin Love, I think they feel at that point that they could be credible suitors for LeBron James,” Ford said.

“There are many suitors that are hoping to be credible suitors for LeBron James, but I think the Warriors can make a compelling case for him if they had Curry and Love. They’re perfect complements to LeBron James.”

The Warriors would need to clear cap space for James by trading away Andre Iguodala and Andrew Bogut.

lebron-dancing-hatersss-o.gif

Last edited:
It's over...Da God is coming to Golden State.

Warriors Believe Trade For Love Would Make Them Viable For LeBron
Jun 25, 2014 2:57 PM EDT

The Golden State Warriors remain interested in trading for Kevin Love, but they don't want to expand the deal beyond Klay Thompson and David Lee for Love and Kevin Martin.

The Warriors are attempting to protect their assets and also don't want to give up a future first round pick without protections.

Chad Ford said on ESPN LA 710 AM that the Warriors are also eyeing LeBron James as their next move if they are able to acquire Love.

“At the end of the day, I don’t think there’s a better Kevin Love deal for the Wolves than what the Warriors can offer, said Ford. "And I think the Warriors are very motivated to get Kevin Love in part I think not just because he’s an upgrade over David Lee, but in part because I think that now that you can have a Steph Curry and you have a Kevin Love, I think they feel at that point that they could be credible suitors for LeBron James,” Ford said.

“There are many suitors that are hoping to be credible suitors for LeBron James, but I think the Warriors can make a compelling case for him if they had Curry and Love. They’re perfect complements to LeBron James.”

The Warriors would need to clear cap space for James by trading away Andre Iguodala and Andrew Bogut.

:rofl: :rofl: if this ever ever happened

View media item 1045929

....... my gawd :lol:

End up having a **** bench lol

Sorry Curry, Bron, Love, Bogut. Ya'll playing 47 minutes/night.

Lebron would be amazing, but one thing we pride ourselves on is our loyalty and team integrity. If we got Lebron we would gain 75% of the Heat's fan base. We would be the new Miami

I understand why some think that way, but I could care less about bandwagon fans.
Anything that makes this team better, I'm all for.

Back
Top Bottom