LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

I'm a fan as well, but don't think he would do anything here. W's are better off chasing other free agents out there.

I still got my BD jersey :nerd:...

same here.

idc how old and out of shape he is, get him on our roster. despite playing only a few season for the warriors and his terrible shooting %, still my favorite PG to wear a GSW jersey.

Warriors and twolves reopen negotiations
I have ave a feeling the deal breaker is actually harrison Barnes? Warriors offer either Barnes OR Klay/lee/green & 1st round twolves ask for klay/Barnes/lee 1st round picks ...

Joe Lacob knows better that if he wants to win he will let klay go but I think he is unwilling to let Barnes and klay go bec his team would not be contenders if both those guys are in the trade

Last edited:
i feel saunders trying to take everything. they are willing to wait for a team that gets desperate mid way through the season.

Warriors and twolves reopen negotiations
I have ave a feeling the deal breaker is actually harrison Barnes? Warriors offer either Barnes OR Klay/lee/green & 1st round twolves ask for klay/Barnes/lee 1st round picks ...

Joe Lacob knows better that if he wants to win he will let klay go but I think he is unwilling to let Barnes and klay go bec his team would not be contenders if both those guys are in the trade
I think you are crazy if you think that the Timberwolves are asking for all of that.

Look, I want Love on this team so bad.  I think going from Lee to Love is like going from a 7th grader to a high school varsity player.  But if you think we need to give up Klay, Barnes, Green and a first round pick with Lee.....yeah thats an easy pass for me.

I think you are crazy if you think that the Timberwolves are asking for all of that.

Look, I want Love on this team so bad.  I think going from Lee to Love is like going from a 7th grader to a high school varsity player.  But if you think we need to give up Klay, Barnes, Green and a first round pick with Lee.....yeah thats an easy pass for me.

I agree, I highly doubt TWolves would be foolish enough to demand that much.

As much as I want Kevin Love, no sense in gutting out a major part of our young core, when we're one key piece away from being serious championship contenders.

Barnes may have put up a subpar and disappointing '13-'14, but with Iggy being oft-injured and possibly on the wrong side of his career, we're going to need an athletic SF to replace him, and I seriously think Barnes will not only be able to be our guy, but also get substantially better with time.

Yeah exactly easy pass for me too... I think it's either Barnes or klay but NOT BOTH of them

“@SpearsNBAYahoo: Source: GS coach Steve Kerr called Klay Thompson recently to reiterate how excited he is to coach him & added not worry about trade rumors.”

“@SpearsNBAYahoo: Source: GS coach Steve Kerr called Klay Thompson recently to reiterate how excited he is to coach him & added not worry about trade rumors.”

:smokin

no phone call to David Lee though? :lol:

warriors probably offering Barnes + Lee + pick multiple times. probably maxed out their weekly trade offers like I used to in Madden 2010

Just get Love already. I'm a Thompson fan, but if they need to include him to get Love.. Do it. It's not just getting Love; it's getting Love while getting rid of David Lee.

If we wait out long ebough, I think we can acquire love without giving up klay. He's not going to get traded anyways, but ya. Lee, draymond and Barnes. Take it or leave it

Or another team can move in and get him. The Timberwolves aren't going to move him, just to make him happy. If I'm Minnesota and that is the best offer they receive, and they don't love Harrison Barnes, then keep Kevin Love and let him walk. There's no need for them to take on David Lee's money.

I don't know, I'm just not in love with Kevin Love. It makes sense, I get it, but I dunno. Something tells me he can't hang with bigger dogs. Or take orders and ****.

I'm just gonna say this...On a crappy team, someone aside from Kyrie has to score.
Waiters got talent, I'm not denying him that, but I don't think he's as versatile as Klay. Klay has nice defense as well...But I'm not gonna try to change nobody's mind.

Anyway...

Baron Davis has been training and hopes to make a return to the NBA this season.

Davis said the Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors would be the best fits and that he could play 15 to 20 minutes per game.

Davis suffered a torn ACL and MCL in the 2012 NBA Playoffs while with the New York Knicks.

Davis previously played for both the Clippers and Warriors.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...rn-Interested-In-Joining-Clippers-Or-Warriors

I still got my BD jersey
nerd.gif
He would be a nice addition on the bench. Yes, I know the team signed Livingston and have Nedo...I highly doubt it would happen though =(

My wish is to have J-Rich or Baron Davis return to the Warriors one more time before they call it quits.

In other news, I ran into Leon Powe out here in Sacramento. Seemed like dude was shook when I was the only one who recognized him lol. 

Would like to see Rush back, productive off the bench...Shame he tore his ACL and then got shipped out to Utah.

Warriors also considering Omri Caspi, but I'd pass on him.

Back
Top Bottom