LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

“@timkawakami: Multiple sources indicate that Steve Kerr wants to coach this roster the way it is, especially Klay Thompson paired with Curry.”

“@timkawakami: Multiple sources indicate that Steve Kerr wants to coach this roster the way it is, especially Klay Thompson paired with Curry.”
Not saying I dont believe said sources, but we were also told that Kerr wants a stretch 4......only difference is the stretch 4 comment came straight from Kerr's mouth.

Not saying I dont believe said sources, but we were also told that Kerr wants a stretch 4......only difference is the stretch 4 comment came straight from Kerr's mouth.
and with mcbob, hawes, and frye gone... 

Klay at $12 a year... Sure I guess. But Klay at $15 plus shouldn't happen. To actually get value for him is something that needs to happen.
I have faith that the team will do their best to get this done. I'm sure they know that they can't give Klay that money.

Klay at $12M is a pipe dream....but I agree with your sentiments.

Last edited:
There's no way his agent would allow him to take that, nor should he. With guys like Gordon Hayward and Chandler Parsons getting $15 million a year, Klay is getting max money and the Warriors need to get Kevin Love now.

Yup. It all boils down to the same > Who do you pay max money to?

A power forward or off guard?

The answer is simple. We've already had Mitch, Latrell, J-Rich & Monta (meaning... 2's comes around more often than a great power forward)

TRAAAAADE KLAY 

hey @acidicality

u sad br0?

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]487667397474926593[/MEDIA]"]

Houston is finalizing a deal to send Jeremy Lin to the Lakers, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

[/quote]

Yep. :frown: Well at least he'll be able to get more PT in LA :lol:

Unless the Cavs add Wiggins to that deal no way any of their deals can beat the Warriors'.

Last edited:

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]487655951533883392[/MEDIA]"]
ESPN says CLE has opened trade talks with MIN by offering Waiters, ABennett and a pick for Kevin Love. Assume Wiggins will be in mix too.

that's a deal for MIN 

if and only if it's waiter, bennett, wiggins, pick.
[/quote]Not sure if that was Wiggins in the mix, it just said assume. I doubt it's Wiggins, otherwise it would've stated it.

I still dont think that's a good deal for Minnesota. Bennett is trash, waiters is a chucker (although talented), and I don't have much insight on Wiggins.

ESPN says CLE has opened trade talks with MIN by offering Waiters, ABennett and a pick for Kevin Love. Assume Wiggins will be in mix too.
that's a deal for MIN 

if and only if it's waiter, bennett, wiggins, pick.
Not sure if that was Wiggins in the mix, it just said assume. I doubt it's Wiggins, otherwise it would've stated it.

I still dont think that's a good deal for Minnesota. Bennett is trash, waiters is a chucker (although talented), and I don't have much insight on Wiggins.

that's why i said if and only if

I was being sarcastic. Facebook little side feed was like he signed for 2yrs/4mill. I was like pffft

:lol:

2yrs/4mil to chill on a bench, be a sideline cheerleader, and get some PT here and there..cant even be mad. i hope bazedgod gets his shine on though and can eventually sign for a bigger deal

i saw you RT that, i don't think it happens either. why would GSW take that far of a step back? that's essentially giving up on this year for picks next year :rolleyes

That makes little sense at all for the Warriors...if they were reluctant to give up Klay FOR Love, they'll all of a sudden cash him in for picks? Nahhhh.

There's no way this happens
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Klay isn't worth giving up gambling on draft picks. If Dubs or any other team don't pick up Love, GS should maintain its core players and try to have him sign next summer. If MIN owner hasn't pulled the trigger by now I highly doubt anything will happen

Klay isn't going anywhere. Lacob loves him and Kerr wants to coach this squad as it is. As he should. He should get one shot with this team

Back
Top Bottom