LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

Warriors cannot sign Love. If they keep Thompson, he's getting the max = Warriors can't sign anybody.
Klay is nowhere getting max, he's worth around 8-11M/yr at most, management made moves last summer to sign Iggy, and Dubs are well below the cap for 2015 so KLove is still possible if he isn't moved

Last edited:
Klay is nowhere getting max, he's worth around 8-11M/yr at most, management made moves last summer to sign Iggy, and Dubs are well below the cap for 2015 so KLove is still possible if he isn't moved

$8M a year? Are you drunk?

Are you not seeing the contracts Gordon Hayward and Trevor Ariza etc are signing?

Get out of here.

Are you not seeing the contracts Gordon Hayward and Trevor Ariza etc are signing?

Get out of here.
There's a thin line between worth and pay, Ariza roughly 8M/yr and Hayward 15/yr which wasn't offered from Utah (whos ownership continues to crap the franchise) just matched CHA bid, and how about Bosh's contract, management has already learned abt overpaying a 2 before, I guarantee Klay doesn't get offered over 15/yr with the Dubs especially after being considered as expendable and considering the FAs come next summer

Last edited:

Get out of here.
There's a thin line between worth and pay, Ariza roughly 8M/yr and Hayward 15/yr which wasn't offered from Utah (whos ownership continues to crap the franchise) just matched CHA bid, and how about Bosh's contract, management has already learned abt overpaying a 2 before, I guarantee Klay doesn't get offered over 15/yr with the Dubs especially after being considered as expendable and considering the FAs come next summer

If you think the warriors won't offer klay more than 8-11 mil a year you might as well trade him now bc someone will and then he will walk for nothing. And you are right klay won't get an offer for much more that 15/yr bc the max offer he can get is 16/yr!

He will be a max player at 16 mil a year with the warriors or somewhere else

Get out of here.

There's also a thin line between knowing what you are talking about, and claiming to.

Parsons to Dallas

Melo staying in NY

Lebron back to Cavs

Pau to Chicago

Deng to Miami

Pierce to DC

VC to Memphis

S Dot to the Bay.

Interesting free agency. Everything is pretty much set now.

The bidding war for K.Love picks up again...

The only teams that have a chance are prolly:

Golden State

Cleveland

Houston

lmao @ thinking bennett waiters and 1st round picks (multi) isn't a stronger bid than whatever GS was offering

Bennett's a bust, Klay is better than Waiters, and a 1st rounder from Cleveland with Irving, James, Wiggins, Love, and the other players that flock there?
It's cool to be a homer, but at least be realistic.

Only way I think we're getting Love is if he himself demands that we're the only team he'll commit to long term.

I still don't think Saunders is ready to trade him anytime soon though. We're gonna have to roll with the squad we have for now

Bennett's a bust, Klay is better than Waiters, and a 1st rounder from Cleveland with Irving, James, Wiggins, Love, and the other players that flock there?
It's cool to be a homer, but at least be realistic.

the first round picks are from miami and memphis.

klay isn't going to be in the trade.....so no, klay isn't better trade bait thean waiters.

the cavs have three first round picks next year.

bennett isn't very good, but thats why he's the SECOND player in the trade.

lmao @ saying klay is better than waiters, as if it's even fathomable for the warriors to trade him.

Sorry about that.. I had no idea you were a part of the Warriors front office. You are 100% correct and I'm wrong. It's not fathomable for the Warriors to trade Thompson.

I'm just gonna say this...On a crappy team, someone aside from Kyrie has to score.
Waiters got talent, I'm not denying him that, but I don't think he's as versatile as Klay. Klay has nice defense as well...But I'm not gonna try to change nobody's mind.

Anyway...

Baron Davis has been training and hopes to make a return to the NBA this season.

Davis said the Los Angeles Clippers and Golden State Warriors would be the best fits and that he could play 15 to 20 minutes per game.

Davis suffered a torn ACL and MCL in the 2012 NBA Playoffs while with the New York Knicks.

Davis previously played for both the Clippers and Warriors.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...rn-Interested-In-Joining-Clippers-Or-Warriors

I still got my BD jersey :nerd:...

I wonder what he's capable of, but I don't it's enough to make me want to sign him.

Like you DP, always a fan.

B.Davis is one of the all-time great Warriors. 

Unless he can get some kind of fountain of youth Jermaine O'Neal kind of stuff, then maaaaaybe. B.Diddy and Shaun Livvy backcourt is experimental. 

Eff it. WE BELIEVE 10 DAY CONTRACT 
happy.gif

Bring Baron back, loved that dude with the Dubs. I think for 15 min a game, he could still play, Vets minimum.

Back
Top Bottom