LOCK THIS UP. GO TO SEASON THREAD!

So I was thinking, does the Wolves drafting of SG Zach LaVine mean they are pumping the breaks on getting Klay?

So I was thinking, does the Wolves drafting of SG Zach LaVine mean they are pumping the breaks on getting Klay?
Obviously I have no way of knowing for sure, but if we DO send Klay to Minnesota, I have to imagine that LaVine OR Martin will HAVE to be included in what we are receiving.  And like everyone else, I'd rather not get Martin.

@JPZx Tell your front office to quit bull ********.  David Lee and Harrison Barnes is more than enough for a guy who doesnt want to be there and that you will get nothing for.  It will allow you to start Barnes and LaVine.....who I think will be very good.

Last edited:
Don't know why David Lee is an asset, or why Barnes would excite anyone after last season.

There'll be better offers out there that won't result in letting him walk, so if you think the Warriors won't eventually blink... sigh.

The expectations some of you have of your front office are unreachable. :lol: You're not going to get Kevin ******* Love if you're not giving up Klay Thompson. I don't know if you don't understand gamesmanship, hardball, the value of player A vs. player B, if you're taking Bob Myers' quotes at face value like he wants you to, or a combination of all four. The Bulls offer of Taj, Snell, No. 16 and No. 19 blows yours away.

Post All-Star break, Barnes shot 36% from the field, and 26% from three. Lee :lol: like his contract, likelihood of missing double-digit games, already 30 years plus and defense that will only get worse is something THAT IN A BLENDER WE SHOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT IN MINNY :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
^ The funny thing is the warriors don't have to do a damn thing and Minny will still lose kevin love. I'm glad the warriors have put their foot down and haven't rushed anything. Minnys front office haven't proven much lately so I'd like think the warriors have the upper hand

Don't know why David Lee is an asset, or why Barnes would excite anyone after last season.

There'll be better offers out there that won't result in letting him walk, so if you think the Warriors won't eventually blink... sigh.

The expectations some of you have of your front office are unreachable.
laugh.gif
You're not going to get Kevin ******* Love if you're not giving up Klay Thompson. I don't know if you don't understand gamesmanship, hardball, the value of player A vs. player B, if you're taking Bob Myers' quotes at face value like he wants you to, or a combination of all four. The Bulls offer of Taj, Snell, No. 16 and No. 19 blows yours away.

Post All-Star break, Barnes shot 36% from the field, and 26% from three. Lee
laugh.gif
like his contract, likelihood of missing double-digit games, already 30 years plus and defense that will only get worse is something THAT IN A BLENDER WE SHOULD BE EXCITED ABOUT IN MINNY
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Won't have to blink because we won 50+ games without Kevin Love.

Expectations of our front office are different for everyone but no one expected us to dump Jefferson/Biedrins and get a perfect compliment for our team.  Meanwhile your team drafted Rubio and Flynn back to back over Steph Curry.  

That Chicago offer is crap and even that is off the table now.

Barnes and Lee combined are garbage but Love is leaving, might as well get something for him.  He's through your garbage *** team but go ahead and come into this thread and posture.  Your franchise player pretty much just quit on you guys.  

Sad thing is, Klay was available and the Wolves got greedy.  

Last edited:
If that Bulls offer really was on the table, a deal would have been long done already IMO.

I think Minny can afford to wait until the trade deadline. Eventually, if Love demands to get traded somewhere, that team will do everything in its power to make it happen.

They'd have a year to deal with Lee before he's an expiring contract they could flip to something better.

We're not trading Klay. 

We'll send offers to: Frye, Livingston, Patty Mills, and/or Stuckey. 

Lebron is staying in Miami.

And please, no to Lin. maybe if Parsons is included; [sub]but he wants to stay in Houston.[/sub]

...As far as Love goes...

[sub]it depends on this:[/sub]

Lee + Barnes + 2015 Pick + Bench Filler

That's the final offer.

END.

I'll take pau anyday so long as his contract gives us room to acquire another FA. his offense is still better than dwight Howards and he plays defense. at a discount, I'd take him in a heartbeat

if we can get both Pau and Isaiah 

Curry / Isaiah

Klay / Barnes

Iggy / Green

Lee / Pau

Bogut / Ezeli

our bench would be so solid... those two would be like 2 Jays and Landry on court. Maybe not the same for team chemistry, but can do the same things those 2 did during a game IMO

Last edited:
Isaiah is good enough to start on a average/bad team, I don't know why he would wanna be Steph's back up

Warriors in Market for a Back-Up Guard; Some Names on Their List
Posted on June 30, 2014 by Marcus Thompson
No matter what happens with the still-in-the-air Kevin Love trade talks, the Warriors will be making a back-up point guard high priority.

Even if they get Love, which still can happen (and could get more likely if competing offers don’t improve), the Warriors still need someone behind Stephen Curry. And Klay Thompson, while you’re at it. The Warriors aren’t bringing back Jordan Crawford or Steve Blake. That means the only reserve guard on the roster is Nemanja Nedovic, who scarcely played in his rookie season.

According to team sources, Warriors have Shaun Livingston and Darren Collison on their list. Both would fit under the Warriors’ mid-level exception. Both have proven to be reliable back-ups.

Patty Mills, Ramon Sessions and Mario Chalmers are other free agent point guards who could be had for $5.3 million or less.

I still think Rodney Stuckey is a great fit. He can back-up both guard positions (he spent his first four seasons in Detroit as a point guard, three as the primary starter, and the next three as shooting guard). He is a penetrator who gets to the free throw line, which the Warriors need. He can score off the bench. (Last season he averaged 13.9 points in 26.7 minutes, his fewest minutes per game since his rookie season). He is a veteran with good size and toughness. And his game is probably best suited for the Sixth Man role.

However, he isn’t a sure bet for the mid-level exception. After making $8.5 million last season, probably the only way he’d take a deal starting at $5 million is if it’s long term.

And perhaps his career 42.3 percent field goal percentage (28.6 from 3) is a turnoff for new coach Steve Kerr, who is expected to upgrade the offensive efficiency of the Warriors.

With little flexibility, and with Love still a possibility, expect the Warriors to slow play it in free agency. They’ll likely check in on the likes of LeBron James and Carmelo Anthony for the sake of diligence. But they aren’t in position to overpay for anyone.

The Warriors have a $9.8 million trade exception to use to acquire a player under contract. It expires July 10. They also have the mid-level exception. But they only have about $11 million until they reach the luxury tax threshold, which they won’t go beyond for bench help.

Depends on what type of offers Isaiah gets but I cant see why he wouldn't want to play on our team... He'd be our main bench guy. And he'd be winning.. Should be enticing after playing for the queens.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom