Lock this up

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Just remember OP, thats quoted from a woman who, in the end, took her own life. She couldnt even handle her own damn self at her worst.

troof

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Just remember OP, thats quoted from a woman who, in the end, took her own life. She couldnt even handle her own damn self at her worst.
Well said sir. Tired of dumb %%#%+* trying to sound profound with this spunkdumpster quotes.
applause.gif
Son posted the realness
51.gif

If you're consistently at your worst, not too many will want to deal with you. Something I think about, whenever chicks use that quote.

laugh.gif
DAMN.I think a "/thread" is MORE than appropriate.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
DAMN.I think a "/thread" is MORE than appropriate.

TKO. Lock this badboy up. lol

that quote makes plenty sense and i's so true, if you cant handle goin through hard times with me then you done deserve goin through the good, easy

PREACH!

eek.gif
Using this on every woman who uses the quote forever now.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

that is probably one of the stupidest quotes EVER.
human relationships are based on the idea of reciprocal fitness, of both parties benefiting from each other.
anyone who thinks of relationships in terms of one person "deserving" the friendship of the other is ******ed.

To be fair, there are rumors and theories that she didn't commit suicide, but was murdered. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility considering who she associated with.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

eek.gif
Using this on every woman who uses the quote forever now.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
THIS
*browses facebook to find some dumb broad using it*

devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom