Lock this up

I know that feel bro

but I'm pretty messed up in the head, so yeah
laugh.gif

Something is definitely wrong with you, that quote is for lonely, helpless females who are too mentally unstable to find a man.

ive always known what it meant, but only self centered selfish %+*%%!% +$%*%+ post this on fb.
the ones that cant treat a dud right n expect everything to be given to them.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Something is definitely wrong with you, that quote is for lonely, helpless females who are too mentally unstable to find a man.
laugh.gif

Im peaking on the last. That does have to be toward that. I can peak a man who've hit rough in, and have leave when the going gets rough. You gotta from different angles.

And yea guys, Im young. 

tumblr_l5vd8deF151qze5g2o1_500.gif

I didn't add any words btw. 

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

laugh.gif

Im peaking on the last. That does have to be toward that. I can peak a man who've hit rough in, and have leave when the going gets rough. You gotta from different angles.

And yea guys, Im young. 

tumblr_l5vd8deF151qze5g2o1_500.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

What the %$** was that?

F+

Originally Posted by ALDY

laugh.gif

And yea guys, Im young. 

nerd.gif

roll.gif

What the %$** was that?

F+

tumblr_lp70hmHHJ41qjakw3o1_500.gif

An F+ ! 

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Girls that use this quote get the automatic no look PASS from me.

word. 
there usually followed up by some simpin A!! dude sayin some simpish S!!! tryin to get her attention.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Girls that use this quote get the automatic no look PASS from me.

word. 
there usually followed up by some simpin A!! dude sayin some simpish S!!! tryin to get her attention.

being all quick to like the status or retweet it and @%!+

I think it seems a little limp-wristed and effeminate because men are supposed to have a backbone. One where such a quote won't apply to them since it's begging the question "am I not good enough?"

It should roll off our backs like waterfalls when females pass us up because we don't have our %#$! in order. It's presumed someone else out there will and in the mean time just keep living your life.

It's that deserving part

just because a man or anyone in this instance won't put up with an individual at their worst meaning when they are annoying or unbearable then they don't deserve them when they are the opposite.

Seems like an excuse to act badly or show your bad side and or fall short of expectations.... And then turn around and blame the person for not accepting their obvious flaws. Just an excuse

What I'm trying to say is that OP indeed grew a vagina

Just remember OP, thats quoted from a woman who, in the end, took her own life. She couldnt even handle her own damn self at her worst.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Just remember OP, thats quoted from a woman who, in the end, took her own life. She couldnt even handle her own damn self at her worst.
Well said sir. Tired of dumb %%#%+* trying to sound profound with this spunkdumpster quotes.
applause.gif

Back
Top Bottom