Lock this up

That quote was made for simps stupid enough to believe it.

NO way I'm putting up with a woman who is consistently acting foolish. 

you have to take the quote in it's context. you cant just say "the last part makes sense so it's a nice quote"

Originally Posted by MrBrown

It's that deserving part

just because a man or anyone in this instance won't put up with an individual at their worst meaning when they are annoying or unbearable then they don't deserve them when they are the opposite.

Seems like an excuse to act badly or show your bad side and or fall short of expectations.... And then turn around and blame the person for not accepting their obvious flaws. Just an excuse

What I'm trying to say is that OP indeed grew a vagina

This
Originally Posted by Wilroc

Just remember OP, thats quoted from a woman who, in the end, took her own life. She couldnt even handle her own damn self at her worst.
& This

Always hated this quote, and women who adore that +@%**.

It's that deserving part

just because a man or anyone in this instance won't put up with an individual at their worst meaning when they are annoying or unbearable then they don't deserve them when they are the opposite.

Seems like an excuse to act badly or show your bad side and or fall short of expectations.... And then turn around and blame the person for not accepting their obvious flaws. Just an excuse

well said...

always hated this quote and the girls who constantly use it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Female logic making sense to men???

Wait what???

/Thread.
For the second time.

this.

OP you need some help. we see a sad/depressing thread from you at least twice a week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

It's that deserving part

well said...

always hated this quote and the girls who constantly use it
eyes.gif
or any quotes from her really.

Back
Top Bottom